Final Proposed Agenda

Whitney Bilyeu

Sep 2, 2021, 11:40:11 AM9/2/21
to lnc-business, Whitney Bilyeu
After hearing from quite a few of the subcommittee representatives, I have removed those who did not intend to present anything.

The outlay of the agenda as it stands, puts new business with notice on day 2, and I would expect day 1 to end around 5:30 upon completion of the committee reports.

Whitney Bilyeu

LP | Chair

LP.org

LNC September 4, 2021 - Louisville (5).pdf
LNC September 4, 2021 - Louisville (4).docx

Susan Hogarth

Sep 2, 2021, 12:59:03 PM9/2/21
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I also indicated Development had offered a written report, meaning we do not need time on the agenda. But I can simply say ‘no report’ rather than re-write it.

Susan Hogarth
919-906-2106
Region 5 Representative

Whitney Bilyeu

Sep 2, 2021, 1:21:14 PM9/2/21
to lnc-business
Noted, Ms. Hogarth. I left Development on the agenda to account for the fact that it is indeed reporting. I figured the time could be used for supplements or questions, if need be. Thanks.

Whitney Bilyeu

LP | Chair

LP.org

Susan Hogarth