EPCC Election BALLOT 20220614-01

Secretary LNC

Jun 14, 2022, 8:11:12 AM6/14/22
to lnc-business
The entire LNC (minus alternates) should have just received an OpaVote ballot in your LP email inbox.  That is what you will use to vote in this election.  Three candidates will be elected via Approval Voting.  The nominated candidates were:

  • Todd Hagopian
  • Dustin Nanna
  • Steven Nekhaila
  • Kathy Yeniscavich

OpaVote doesn't handle NOTA properly, and voting for NOTA as well as other candidates would void your ballot.  If you wish to vote for NOTA please email me individually that you would like to do so and I will add that in the final accounting.

The ballot will automatically expire on 6/21/22 at 11:59pm Pacific.  I can however manually end it if everyone votes before that date.

If you did not get the OpaVote ballot please let me know (but check your spam folder first).  I can resend it, I can send it to another email address, or I can give you a code to log in and vote.  There should be no issues but this is just to assure everyone that any issue has a solution.
In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Secretary LNC

Jun 16, 2022, 3:48:19 AM6/16/22
to lnc-business
The following remain to vote: Blankenship, Bowen,  Duque, Ford, McArdle, Watkins
In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Angela McArdle

Jun 16, 2022, 1:07:55 PM6/16/22
to lnc-business
How many days left?

Angela McArdle, Chair
Libertarian National Committee

Secretary LNC

Jun 16, 2022, 1:13:19 PM6/16/22
to lnc-business
It expires on 21st or when all have voted, whichever comes first.

These remaining: Blankenship, Duque, Ford, McArdle
    In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
    LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

    Secretary LNC

    Jun 18, 2022, 11:41:06 AM6/18/22
    to lnc-business
    Those remaing to vote are the Chair and Mr. Duque.

    In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
    LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

    Secretary LNC

    Jun 19, 2022, 6:47:45 PM6/19/22
    to lnc-business
    The Chair and Mr. Dugue remain to vote.

    In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
    LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

    Angela McArdle

    Jun 19, 2022, 7:22:40 PM6/19/22
    to lnc-business
    I will vote this evening.

    Angela McArdle, Chair
    Libertarian National Committee

    Miguel Duque

    Jun 20, 2022, 12:56:31 AM6/20/22
    to lnc-bu...@lp.org
    I submitted my ballot a moment ago.

    Miguel Duque, R1 Rep

    Secretary LNC

    Jun 20, 2022, 9:49:58 AM6/20/22
    to lnc-business
    Thank you, just waiting on the Chair.

    In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
    LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

    Secretary LNC

    Jun 22, 2022, 2:18:29 AM6/22/22
    to lnc-business
    This election has ended and each primary LNC member should have received a detailed accounting of the results from OpaVote.  Attached please find a screenshot showing the winners as Dustin Nanna, Steven Nekhaila, and Kathy Yeniscavich as well as the individual ballots.  I am updating the website tonight.

    In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
    LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

    Election of Members of EPCC (BALLOT 20220614-01).pdf
    Screen Shot 2022-06-22 at 12.15.14 AM.png

    Steven Nekhaila

    Jun 22, 2022, 10:08:52 AM6/22/22
    to lnc-bu...@lp.org
    Madam Secretary,

    For the record for some reason my ballot did not submit any votes, but it wouldn’t have made a difference with the results.

    Sincerely,

    Steven Nekhaila

    Mr. Nekhaila, I have examined the ballots, and you must have inadvertently submitted a blank one.   That can happen when you click on the boxes but do not see the checks which are confirmed on the next screen.  Next time we use OpaVote, if anyone is concerned, I highly suggest they take a screenshot of the confirmation screen.  I have used OpaVote for over five years now without any issue that hasn't been inadvertent human error.