Apologies ballots will not be started until tomorrow

Secretary LNC

Feb 5, 2024, 10:25:24 PMFeb 5
to lnc-business
I had a hell of a day.  I lost my phone on the train and had to get it back.  Friday someone walking in front of me dropped their credit card in downtown Denver and I ran to gave it to them and they were shocked that someone would do that.  I was just like hey, just do something nice for someone else as he literally tried to give me money just for doing the right thing.

Well today I left my iphone on the train in downtown denver a good man (an immigrant by the way who didn't speak English) found my phone and went through the trouble of navigating the language barrier to try to figure out how to get it back to me.  In the afternoon Wayne retrieved it but between the worry (and a very busy job day), well this stuff fell to the wayside.  I had a parliamentarian continuing education class tonight and now I am just exhausted.  I hope you understand.

And please do something nice for a stranger.  You will get it back.
In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Angela McArdle

Feb 5, 2024, 11:00:59 PMFeb 5
to lnc-business
Thank you, sleep well

Angela McArdle, Chair

Meredith Hays

Feb 5, 2024, 11:11:53 PMFeb 5
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Wow that’s amazing! Good karma 🙏🏼

Meredith Hays
Region 4 Representative, Libertarian National Committee
lp.org | meredi...@lp.org

Secretary LNC

Feb 6, 2024, 9:42:11 AMFeb 6
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Done, thank you for your patience.  Losing my phone really threw me off my game.