Region 6, and 7 exclusions from the Executive Committee executive session.

Beth Vest

Feb 4, 2024, 9:06:32 PMFeb 4
to lnc-bu...@lp.org, Adrian F Malagon, Steven Nekhaila, Todd Hagopian, Dustin Blankenship, Angela McArdle, Otto Dassing, Gary Alvstad, Paul Darr, Bill Redpath, Pat Ford, Mike Rufo, Meredith Hays, Kathy Yeniscavich, Will Hyman, Pat Ford, Robley Hall, Dave Benner, Martin Cowen, Dustin Nanna, Greg Hertzsch, Mark Tuniewicz, Z_william.redpath, Secretary LNC, Andrew Watkins
Madam Chair,

I would request that you ask Mr. Malagon's any additional reasons he may have had for excluding the region 6, and region 7 representatives from the executive committee executive session on 2/4/2023.

I would also like to comment that Mr. Malagon's accusation that I am leaking information from executive sessions is absolutely a falsehood, and Mr. Malagon should be subject to censure at the very least for making a false accusation against a fellow board member in the public forum of an LNC meeting.

Thank you,

Angela McArdle

Feb 4, 2024, 10:32:22 PMFeb 4
to lnc-business
I have discussed it with Mr. Malagon and he feels strongly about his motion. I'll discuss it with you more privately.

Angela McArdle, Chair

Mark Tuniewicz

Feb 5, 2024, 8:25:54 AMFeb 5
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Madame Chair,

Last night, Mr. Malagon stated that there had been "leaks"--presumably of LNC executive session materials--as the basis for excluding Ms. Vest and I from attendance during the EC's executive session.

I demand that any evidence to support that accusation be brought forward publicly.  NOW.  For the record, I categorically deny it.

There is a technical term for statements such as his.  They are called "lies."

 Mr. Malagon has lied to the EC and LNC in this matter, and should face appropriate sanctions up to and including censure and removal for cause.

To not do so condones encourages his behavior, which has no place on the Libertarian National Committee.

Mark Tuniewicz
Region 6 Representative
Libertarian National Committee

Angela McArdle

Feb 5, 2024, 9:53:42 AMFeb 5
to lnc-business
I'll talk to our attorney about it today, and to the other members who voted yes.

Angela McArdle, Chair

Beth Vest

Feb 5, 2024, 2:38:30 PMFeb 5
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
  Madam Chair,

I really prefer to have any discussion surrounding this in full view of the membership and board. If Mr. Malagon's reasons are defensible, or even if they are not, they should be discussed openly. I prefer for communication to be transparent.

Adam Haman

Feb 5, 2024, 2:54:05 PMFeb 5
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Oh sure, folks. Right after I drop off the call, things get really spicy. All y'all sure do tease a fella.

A quick question regarding the rules: If Mr. Malagon did anything "wrong" (not that I think he necessarily did), could that risk have been avoided by simply making the exclusionary motion and not giving a reason? Or simply something generic like, "I, Adrian F. Malagon find these two people unpleasant." or the like?

I doubt I'll have reason to employ this knowledge. I'm just curious.

Thanks,

Adam Haman
Region 1 Rep, Libertarian National Committee
Vice Chair, Libertarian Party of Nevada

Adrian F Malagon

Feb 5, 2024, 2:56:13 PMFeb 5
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I would’ve never put a period after my middle name. Especially verbally.

Adrian F Malagon
At-Large Rep, Libertarian National Committee
Chair, Convention Oversight Committee
Chair, Libertarian Party of California

Adam Haman

Feb 5, 2024, 2:59:14 PMFeb 5
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Lol. Mr. Malagon is doing the Lord's work - proving that Browns are just as autistic as anyone else.

Kudos, good sir! We are all a melting pot of social awkwardness.

Adam Haman
Region 1 Rep, Libertarian National Committee
Vice Chair, Libertarian Party of Nevada

Adam Haman

Feb 5, 2024, 3:00:21 PMFeb 5
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
(Embarrassing admission: I had an internal debate about that period - and chose wrong.)

Adam Haman
Region 1 Rep, Libertarian National Committee
Vice Chair, Libertarian Party of Nevada

Adrian F Malagon

Angela McArdle

Feb 5, 2024, 3:41:24 PMFeb 5
to lnc-business
Guys, please chill.

Angela McArdle, Chair

Adam Haman

Feb 5, 2024, 3:43:22 PMFeb 5
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Yes'm. I apologize. I am a very large child.