Agenda for Sunday Meeting - Feb 4th

Angela McArdle

Feb 2, 2024, 11:06:40 PMFeb 2
to lnc-business
Attached please find the agenda for our meeting.

If you have notes or reports to include for this meeting, please drop them in this thread since there isn't a OneNote link.

Angela McArdle, Chair
Libertarian National Committee
SPECIAL MEETING AGENDA_2024-02-03.pdf

Adrian F Malagon

Feb 2, 2024, 11:15:27 PMFeb 2
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I hate to be that guy, but the Agenda says “February 3rd.”

Adrian F Malagon
At-Large Rep, Libertarian National Committee
Chair, Convention Oversight Committee
Chair, Libertarian Party of California

On 2 Feb 2024, at 20:06, Angela McArdle <angela....@lp.org> wrote:

SPECIAL MEETING AGENDA_2024-02-03.pdf

Adrian F Malagon

Secretary LNC

Feb 3, 2024, 1:00:09 AMFeb 3
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
lol that date thing is my fault.  I'll fix that for the chair but that's on me, not the chair.

The special meeting reports from BAC and CoC are always expected to be oral/ written reports are for regular meetings.

Sorry about the date :(

I'm putting a period after the F now too.  Boo.

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Secretary LNC

Feb 3, 2024, 2:18:10 AMFeb 3
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Here it is with correct date:

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

SPECIAL MEETING AGENDA_2024-02-04_V1.pdf

Adrian F Malagon