Any word on the location for the LNC meeting

Secretary LNC

Jun 20, 2022, 10:11:39 AM6/20/22
to lnc-business, Robert Kraus
I have copied Robert on this.  I am only asking publicly so that everyone sees that I asked and Robert can answer once as I am sure others are wondering, and this way he doesn't get multiple requests.
In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Robert Kraus

Jun 20, 2022, 10:17:00 AM6/20/22
to Secretary LNC, lnc-business

All,

Details coming very soon but we do have a location near the office in Old Town Alexandria with a great (for DC) sleeping room rate & there will be an event Fri (happy hour) at the Chair of the NOVA LP's house. Full details in about 2 days but please feel free to go ahead & make your flights.

In Liberty,

Robert

Robert S. Kraus - Operations Director
Opera...@LP.org
Libertarian National Committee, Inc.
1444 Duke Street
Alexandria, VA 22314
Phone: 202.333.0008 x 231
Direct: 571-290-5408

Donate or Join: https://www.lp.org/leaders-staff/robert-kraus/

Member: Association of Meeting Professionals (AMPs)
2019 "Planner of the Year"

Secretary LNC

Jun 20, 2022, 10:38:19 AM6/20/22
to Robert Kraus, lnc-business
I just booked.  Flights are scarce and super expensive from the west - so if you are traveling a distance - particularly from the west - BOOK NOW.

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Robley Hall

Jun 20, 2022, 10:58:57 AM6/20/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
what are the suggested arrival/departure dates/times so as not to miss any of the business?
--
-----
Robley Hall

Secretary LNC

Jun 20, 2022, 11:05:41 AM6/20/22
to lnc-business
Friday arrival.  Come in early if you do not wish to miss the social.  Leave latest possible on Sunday or leave on Monday.  Reagan is closest airport but Dulles and Baltimore are within driving/Uber distance.