Oral reports from meetings

Secretary LNC

Mar 14, 2023, 1:26:30 PM3/14/23
to lnc-business
Reminder to everyone I need your bullet points from your oral reports for my minutes.  I cannot possibly have the time to "transcribe" all of those done this meeting.  I really would like to have these for Friday and these include any given by staff, not including Executive Session. (During the meeting I read the RONR requirement that the only reports that should be given orally or those of a a mere few sentences that can be transcribed into minutes easily and with minimal extra work put upon the Secretary).

For LNC members, I don't ever want to blindside anyone, so heads up, if reports are not in 7 days ahead of time of an in person meeting, on day 6, I will be raising a point of order with the Chair.  I don't think anyone truly realized how much extra works this makes for me, so I do not think anyone was being purposefully inconsiderate of my time, and I take my own share of responsibility for not being the hardass about it on the 6th day before the meeting.  Please do not take it personally when I take that position next time.  It is my job.
In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Secretary LNC

Mar 14, 2023, 1:29:18 PM3/14/23
to lnc-business
I did receive the Affiliate Support Committee report, thank you Mr. Ford.  I will put it into One Note for future review by members as well.

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Angela McArdle

Mar 17, 2023, 3:27:35 PM3/17/23
to lnc-business
Please get your reports in,and please write them out next time.

Angela McArdle, Chair

Mark Tuniewicz

Mar 17, 2023, 3:33:56 PM3/17/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org