FEC Report Corrections

Angela McArdle

Aug 21, 2023, 2:33:03 PM8/21/23
to lnc-business
Hi everyone,

Some our transactions were miscategorized in our most recent FEC reports. Please extend our accountants some grace. This was their first time preparing the financial data for the report.

No, Brett Weistein and I did not receive consulting fees for the party. I fronted some Freedomfest costs in an emergency and Brett received a speaking fee and travel reimbursement for Freedomfest. There are probably a few other miscategorized transactions as well and they will get corrected asap in an amended report.

Angela McArdle, Chair

Secretary LNC

Aug 21, 2023, 2:48:44 PM8/21/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Thank you Mdm Chair.
In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Dave Benner

Aug 21, 2023, 3:03:36 PM8/21/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Thank you for the clarifications.
--
Concordia res parvae crescunt

Dave Benner
dave....@lp.org
Region 2 Representative, Libertarian National Committee

Mark Tuniewicz

Aug 21, 2023, 6:25:07 PM8/21/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Thank you Angela.  As you know, there were questions that came up.  Your quick reply is appreciated.

Otto Dassing

Aug 21, 2023, 7:57:13 PM8/21/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Thank you for the clarification, Madam Chair.
--
Went to a Catholic school.

Mark Tuniewicz

Aug 21, 2023, 8:59:27 PM8/21/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Can you also speak to the status of a membership report, please?

Angela McArdle

Aug 21, 2023, 9:18:14 PM8/21/23
to lnc-business
Once the amendment is done, that's next.

Angela McArdle, Chair

Angela McArdle

Aug 21, 2023, 9:23:58 PM8/21/23
to lnc-business
I don't think we need to be in the habit of posting actual receipts, but here it is. Hopefully we won't have bank card issues like that again in the future.

Angela McArdle, Chair
Screenshot_20230821_202049_Wells Fargo.jpg

Todd Hagopian

Aug 21, 2023, 9:40:30 PM8/21/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Thank you, Madame Chair.  This should put the matter to rest.  We appreciate you.
--
Todd Hagopian
LNC Treasurer

Dustin Nanna

Aug 21, 2023, 11:45:04 PM8/21/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Thanks for clearing the air on this one. The error mentioned is what I thought happened. I had already gotten questions about it and folks should be more at ease with this info.

Dustin Nanna

Region 3 Representative, Libertarian National Committee

740-816-9805

Adrian F Malagon

Aug 22, 2023, 4:59:17 PM8/22/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
While I appreciate the clarification, as a bit of a fiction aficionado, I’m a bit bummed that there was a logical explanation. 😕

Adrian F Malagon
Region 4 Rep, Libertarian National Committee
Chair, Libertarian Party of California

Secretary LNC

Aug 22, 2023, 5:01:46 PM8/22/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I am not saying it was aliens.... but it was aliens.