Timcast Appearance Tonight

Angela McArdle

Jun 20, 2022, 3:26:29 PM6/20/22
to lnc-business
I will be on Tim Pool's show live tonight at 8pm to discuss the Libertarian Party. Please tune in if you're able to and please send some superchats to promote your state parties. Break up the URL with a space, like ca.lp. org, so that it doesn't get flagged as spam.

On that note, I'm cramming on current events so I'm a little bit behind on LNC business today. My apologies, I'll catch up asap.

Angela McArdle, Chair
Libertarian National Committee

Secretary LNC

Jun 20, 2022, 3:38:22 PM6/20/22
to lnc-business
Please also ask people to join National!  Mdm Chair do you have a link for the live show?
In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Angela McArdle

Jun 20, 2022, 4:24:39 PM6/20/22
to lnc-business
It will go live from Tim's youtube channel but I don't have a link yet. I think it's unique to every show, but his channel is here.