Chair ballot reminder and question

Richard Longstreth

Jul 12, 2021, 12:03:22 PM7/12/21
to lnc-business
Mr Chair,

I am writing in part to remind the body that we set rules for the chair ballot to expire today. My question to you is, what time does the ballot window close? Memory tells me 2ET but want to verify.

Richard Longstreth
At Large Representative
Libertarian National Committee
richard.l...@lp.org
931.538.9300

Sent from my Mobile Device

Caryn Ann Harlos

Jul 12, 2021, 12:06:44 PM7/12/21
to lnc-business
If you do not mind me answering, it is my understanding it is 2ET today.  I am checking right now to see who remains to vote.
   In Liberty,

LNC Secretary | secr...@lp.org | 561.523.2250

Caryn Ann Harlos

Jul 12, 2021, 12:07:37 PM7/12/21
to lnc-business
Ms. Bilyeu is the only vote outstanding.

   In Liberty,

LNC Secretary | secr...@lp.org | 561.523.2250

Whitney Bilyeu

Jul 12, 2021, 12:14:36 PM7/12/21
to lnc-business
Done.

Whitney Bilyeu

LP | Region 7 Representative

281.433.4966

LP.org

Dustin Nanna

Jul 12, 2021, 12:16:18 PM7/12/21
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Yay results within a few minutes I assume then?

Dustin Nanna

Region 3 Representative, Libertarian National Committee

740-816-9805

Laura Ebke

Jul 12, 2021, 12:37:56 PM7/12/21
to LNC Business
If the balloting is done, how will we be announcing the results? Mr. Moellman through a simple email? On the national website/social media pages?

I have heard that there was some thought that there would be a "manual count" if we should end up with OPAVOTE taking more than one round? Is that correct? If so, who will be conducting the manual count?

I'm not all that familiar with how OPAVOTE operates, although I thought it was more automated.

Laura
Laura Ebke, PhD
LNC At-Large
Former NE State Senator
laura...@lp.org
Cell: 402-540-6510

Caryn Ann Harlos

Jul 12, 2021, 12:40:41 PM7/12/21
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Ms Ebke I’ll close the ballot and send results privately to Mr Moellman.

The manual count is an educational demo I’m doing on my own on my YouTube channel  - I can send the ballots to anyone else who wishes to duplicate (that goes for any ballot btw)  the demo is to educate people on RCV

Dustin Nanna

Jul 12, 2021, 12:44:23 PM7/12/21
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Id like the results round by round as well whenever is convenient.

Dustin Nanna

Region 3 Representative, Libertarian National Committee

740-816-9805

Ken Moellman

Jul 12, 2021, 12:52:30 PM7/12/21
to lnc-business
Madam Secretary,

I am assuming this is already the case, but just for the sake of crossing the T's, I would ask that you please hold on any non-LNC use of the information until a formal announcement has been made, and the chair has taken their seat.

I am active and online. I will call the winner first, and then announce the results publicly.

Ken Moellman
Libertarian National Committee
Vice Chair

Laura Ebke

Jul 12, 2021, 12:52:43 PM7/12/21
to LNC Business
Thank you, Madam Secretary. I was just confused and curious about how any kind of manual count would operate.

Laura Ebke, PhD
LNC At-Large
Former NE State Senator
laura...@lp.org
Cell: 402-540-6510

Caryn Ann Harlos

Jul 12, 2021, 12:52:49 PM7/12/21
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I am sending all the data to Mr. Moellman.

   In Liberty,

LNC Secretary | secr...@lp.org | 561.523.2250

Caryn Ann Harlos

Jul 12, 2021, 12:57:44 PM7/12/21
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Mr. Moellman, I will not say anything publicly until you make the public call.   I scheduled my stream for 2pm.  If you have not yet publicly made the call by then, I will postpone the stream.