EMAIL BALLOT 20220609-01 SUBSTITUTE NOVEMBER 21, 2021 MINUTES

Secretary LNC

Jun 9, 2022, 11:04:48 PM6/9/22
to lnc-business

We have an email ballot.  Votes are due to the LNC Business List on this email thread by 12:59 pm Pacific Time on June 16, 2022.

Motion: That the November 21, 2021 minutes prepared by Harlos be substituted for the November 21 , 2021 minutes prepared by Hagan.

Proviso: The Secretary shall append the Hagan minutes as Exhibit H with a notation to this motion.

Sponsors:  Bowen, Elliot, Hagopian, Harlos, Watkins

Vote Threshold Required:  Majority

You can track the progress of votes here:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NeIxdaskmLVPsnHpAtfMpa8aQpmy0c1gbn4WjYxXl6I/edit#gid=78714332

Please advise me of any discrepancies.

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250
LNC-Meeting_2021-11-21_Hagan.pdf
LNC-MINUTES_2021-11-21_FINAL (1).pdf

Secretary LNC

Jun 9, 2022, 11:13:31 PM6/9/22
to lnc-business
Yes

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Todd Hagopian

Jun 9, 2022, 11:41:11 PM6/9/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Yes
--
Todd Hagopian
LNC Treasurer

Linnea Gabbard

Jun 10, 2022, 12:04:50 AM6/10/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Yes.
--
Linnea Gabbard
Region 7 Representative

Rich Bowen

Jun 10, 2022, 12:49:13 AM6/10/22
to lnc-business
I vote Yes.

Rich

--
Rich Bowen
Libertarian National Committee

Dustin Nanna

Jun 10, 2022, 1:44:03 AM6/10/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Aye

Dustin Nanna

Region 3 Representative, Libertarian National Committee

740-816-9805

Andrew Watkins

Jun 10, 2022, 10:44:37 AM6/10/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Yes
--
Andrew Watkins | Region 5 Rep.

Steven Nekhaila

Jun 10, 2022, 11:39:39 AM6/10/22
to lnc-business
I vote Aye.

Sincerely,

Steven Nekhaila

Linnea Gabbard

Jun 10, 2022, 8:58:48 PM6/10/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org

Saw one discrepancy on the ballot though I already voted yes. The highlighted green “The motion failed with a roll call vote of 7-8-1” should be “8-3-5” on the last vote (page 10 of the Harlos minutes).

Secretary LNC

Jun 10, 2022, 9:30:14 PM6/10/22
to lnc-business
I will correct that in the substitute, thank you for your eagle eye.

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Secretary LNC

Jun 10, 2022, 9:43:56 PM6/10/22
to lnc-business
Here is that vote total fixed

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

LNC-MINUTES_2021-11-21_FINALrev1.pdf

Mike Rufo

Jun 11, 2022, 1:42:06 AM6/11/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Yes

Respectfully,
Mike Rufo
LNC At-Large Representative

Joshua Smith

Jun 11, 2022, 11:06:37 AM6/11/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I vote yes.

I have been sleeping off some kind of sickness for 48 hours. Just starting to get dome life back. Sorry if anyone was trying to get ahold of me.

Joshua Smith, LNC Vice Chair
Joshua...@LP.org

Dave Benner

Jun 12, 2022, 3:27:30 PM6/12/22
to lnc-business, Joshua Smith
I vote yes.

The decision of the delegates at the national convention to make your removal null and void leads me to believe your minutes should be substituted, and I appreciate the context and refinements you have added.

Carrie Eiler

Jun 12, 2022, 10:56:27 PM6/12/22
to lnc-business, Secretary LNC
Yes

Carrie Eiler
Region Four

Miguel Duque

Jun 13, 2022, 1:51:23 AM6/13/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org, Secretary LNC
Yes
--
sent from a phone

Bryan Elliott

Jun 14, 2022, 7:43:41 PM6/14/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
YES

Angela McArdle

Jun 14, 2022, 10:44:57 PM6/14/22
to lnc-business
Abstain.

(no offense, that's just what I do)

Angela McArdle, Chair
Libertarian National Committee

Secretary LNC

Jun 16, 2022, 2:28:58 AM6/16/22
to lnc-business
This ballot ends tonight (1/16/22) at 11:59 Pacific time or when everyone has voted, whichever comes first.

Those remaining to vote are: Blankenship, Ecklund/Tuniewicz, Ford/Hall, and Nekhaila.

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Mark Tuniewicz

Jun 16, 2022, 11:53:50 AM6/16/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
In the event Mr. Ecklund is unable to cast his vote, I'll vote Yes.

With best wishes,

Mark Tuniewicz
Region 6 Alternate
Libertarian National Committee, Inc.

Dustin Blankenship

Jun 16, 2022, 12:13:30 PM6/16/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Abstain

Secretary LNC

Jun 17, 2022, 4:01:56 AM6/17/22
to lnc-business

Voting has ended for Email Ballot 20220609-01 Substitute November 21, 2021 Minutes

The Motion PASSED  with a vote count of 14-0-2-1.

Voting Aye: Benner,  Bowen, Duque, Eiler, Elliott, Gabbard, Hagopian, Harlos, Nanna, Nekhaila, Rufo, Smith, Tuniewicz, Watkins

Voting No: None

Express Abstentions:  Blankenship, McArdle

No Vote Recorded: Ford/Hall

Notes:   Mr. Ecklund Did not vote, and his alternate Mr. Tuniewicz voted in his stead.