Contact Information

Dustin Nanna

Jun 12, 2022, 5:17:28 PM6/12/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Hello all, I like to have everyone's number in my phone and since this board has a lot of fresh faces I don't have a lot of y'alls info. Please if you are willing shoot me a text with your name so I can save it in my contacts.

Dustin Nanna

Region 3 Representative, Libertarian National Committee

740-816-9805

Secretary LNC

Jun 12, 2022, 5:29:44 PM6/12/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
If everyone consents I have a spreadsheet with this info I can share with everyone
In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Martin Cowen

Jun 12, 2022, 6:03:27 PM6/12/22
to lnc-business, Secretary LNC
I consent that my contact info be shared. There ya go!

Martin Cowen
LNC Region 2 ALT

Dustin Blankenship

Jun 12, 2022, 6:03:53 PM6/12/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Great idea!

Dave Benner

Jun 12, 2022, 6:22:25 PM6/12/22
to lnc-business, Dustin Blankenship
I would prefer that my own phone number isn't published publicly, but will gladly give it to everyone on this committee.

Pat Ford

Jun 12, 2022, 6:24:06 PM6/12/22
to lnc-business
Happy to share: 617.835.1899
Pat....@LP.org

Angela McArdle

Jun 12, 2022, 6:36:43 PM6/12/22
to lnc-business
In the future, let's do requests for private contact info off the public list.

Angela McArdle, Chair
Libertarian National Committee

Linnea Gabbard

Jun 12, 2022, 6:38:32 PM6/12/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I will text you personally Dustin. 👍🏼
--
Linnea Gabbard
Region 7 Representative

Dustin Nanna

Jun 12, 2022, 6:46:54 PM6/12/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Certainly I don't expect anyone to share private info on the public list. I have my number in my signature but it shoukd never be a requirement to do so. We got rid of our private list which is where I'd have put this originally. I have been wanting to make a FB chat for a little while now so that we can quickly msg about non business stuff. We had one last term that worked well for some of us. It's nice to have for coordinating what time our flights get in to in person meeting sites, ubers, dinners at restaurants, who's at the hotel bar, etc.

Dustin Nanna

Region 3 Representative, Libertarian National Committee

740-816-9805

Linnea Gabbard

Jun 12, 2022, 6:59:16 PM6/12/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I’m in favor of a chat for that! Always a good thing to have.

Secretary LNC

Jun 12, 2022, 9:00:10 PM6/12/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
One word of caution and then I’ll shut up.  I urge everyone NOT to have a standing chat group.  That is how the idea was started for a secret email list.  The intentions are wonderful. But the temptation to discuss business is inevitable and human.

Mark Tuniewicz

Jun 13, 2022, 1:40:01 PM6/13/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Folks,

In years past, a written roster (names, addresses, phone/emails) of LNC members was created by the staff or secretary, and distributed privately to all LNC members/alts.  I was surprised when something like this didn't happen, and was going to ask about it.  I think it's one of those basic intra-board communications things.  I support the same being done now. I consent.

With best wishes,

Mark Tuniewicz
Region 6 Alternate
Libertarian National Committee, Inc.

Andrew Watkins

Jun 13, 2022, 1:45:40 PM6/13/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I consent

Kathy Yeniscavich

Jun 13, 2022, 2:53:12 PM6/13/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I consent
--
Kathy Yeniscavich
Region 1 Alternate, Libertarian National Committee

Todd Hagopian

Jun 13, 2022, 3:08:36 PM6/13/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I consent

Todd Hagopian
LNC Treasurer
todd.h...@lp.org

Secretary LNC

Jun 13, 2022, 4:02:09 PM6/13/22
to lnc-business
I will let this thread run its course and when done I will privately distribute such a list.  I have always maintained one for emergencies (for instance, a sudden closure of a location for an in-person meeting or the 2017 Great Quarter Inch Snowstorm of Louisiana).

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Rich Bowen

Jun 13, 2022, 6:15:05 PM6/13/22
to lnc-business
I consent.

Rich

On Sun, Jun 12, 2022 at 5:29 PM Secretary LNC <secr...@lp.org> wrote:

--
Rich Bowen
Libertarian National Committee

Donavan Pantke

Jun 13, 2022, 6:44:16 PM6/13/22
to lnc-business, Rich Bowen
I consent.

Donavan Pantke
Region 7 Alternate

Connor Nepomuceno

Jun 13, 2022, 7:30:19 PM6/13/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org, Rich Bowen
I have added my # to my signature so…..
I give my explicit consent.
--
In Liberty,
Connor Nepomuceno

Mike Rufo

Jun 13, 2022, 8:33:17 PM6/13/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org, Rich Bowen
I consent

Respectfully,
Mike Rufo
LNC At-Large Representative

Joshua Clark

Jun 13, 2022, 9:23:24 PM6/13/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I consent.

Joshua Clark
Region 4 Alternate
Libertarian National Committee

Bryan Elliott

Jun 14, 2022, 7:46:28 PM6/14/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
of course

Bryan Elliott

Secretary LNC

Jun 20, 2022, 11:04:09 AM6/20/22
to lnc-business
I have not received consent from everyone so I am bumping this before sending only those who consent to everyone.

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Robley Hall

Jun 20, 2022, 11:04:59 AM6/20/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I consent to sharing my info
--
-----
Robley Hall

Linnea Gabbard

Jun 20, 2022, 11:41:31 AM6/20/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I consent

Joseph Ecklund

Jun 21, 2022, 12:49:44 PM6/21/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I consent
Joseph Clark Ecklund
Libertarian National Committee
Region 6 Representative

 “You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
― Buckminster Fuller

Miguel Duque

Jun 21, 2022, 3:00:51 PM6/21/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I consent.

Personally, I'd lobby for us to have a Signal chat as opposed to FB since I'm not on there. To anyone who hasn't already, I strongly recommend all Libertarians download Signal messenger. It's free, open-source, privacy-focused, and works beautifully on mobile and desktop.

One of the NH Free Staters sold me a nifty privacy phone last year that replaced my old phone like a charm, until recently when AT&T and other carriers stopped letting us make or receive calls or texts. If that's not fixed soon, there is a non-zero chance that I'll eventually bend the knee and get a normie phone again that will conveniently synchronize my life with the metaverse and the New World Order, but for now I'm just not able to do cellular calls or texts. I can still receive messages, voice and video calls, emojis/GIFs/memes/etc. via Signal as well as Telegram, another good and similar app. Folks can reach me there via my phone number, 425.628.7888.

Yours in resisting technocratic slavery,

Miguel Duque, R1 Rep