Independent Audit and Audit Committee Update

Rich Bowen

Jun 24, 2022, 1:20:24 PM6/24/22
to lnc-business, Joseph Buchman
My Fellow Board Members,

The Audit Committee as constituted by the last term of the LNC consisted of Dr. Joseph Buchman (chair), Mr. Mark Tuniewicz, and myself.

At a meeting in Reno on Wednesday May 25th the committee unanimously approved the independent audit of the 2021 financials by the CPA firm Frye & Company.  The report is attached for your review.

I will be asking for 15 minutes of time at our next scheduled in person meeting to discuss and answer any questions you may have.

A new Audit Committee will need to be appointed consisting of one non-officer LNC member and two non LNC members.  Mr. Tuniewicz, who is now a board member, has expressed to me that if I am willing to continue as the LNC member to the committee he would not seek the appointment.  I am willing to serve again if the board endorses me.

Any questions or comments, please advise.

Rich

--
Rich Bowen
Libertarian National Committee