Biden admin lawsuit

Dustin Nanna

Sep 10, 2021, 4:11:00 PM9/10/21
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
The RNC is going to sue the administration over the mandates. Can we sign on as well?

Dustin Nanna

Region 3 Representative, Libertarian National Committee

740-816-9805

Richard Longstreth

Sep 10, 2021, 4:14:30 PM9/10/21
to lnc-business
I'd me interested in seeing their brief and possibly considering joining. I'd like to see what it might take to do our own as well or instead if theirs is not individual liberty focused.

Richard Longstreth
At Large Representative
Libertarian National Committee
richard.l...@lp.org
931.538.9300

Sent from my Mobile Device

Erin Adams

Sep 10, 2021, 7:48:34 PM9/10/21
to lnc-business
I would also like to see us explore this

Erin Adams region 7 Representative

Ken Moellman

Sep 10, 2021, 9:06:45 PM9/10/21
to lnc-business
I wonder if they have standing (over 100 employees)?  If we can figure out a way to push back on the legal front, I'm in.

Ken Moellman
Libertarian National Committee
Vice Chair

John Wilford

Sep 10, 2021, 10:45:57 PM9/10/21
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Interested in suing but want the details as well.

John Wilford | Region 7 Alternate
442 Valley View Dr
Lewisville, TX 75067
903-372-6931 Mobile  |  www.lp.org

Steven Nekhaila

Sep 11, 2021, 5:26:19 PM9/11/21
to lnc-business
I would also be interested in us exploring this.