Ballot Access Coordinator and Advisory Committee

Angela McArdle

Jan 18, 2023, 3:23:54 PM1/18/23
to lnc-business
Hello everyone,

I am finalizing my outreach to the remaining ballot access committee members this week to see who wants to be on the advisory committee.

Bill Redpath will be this term's Ballot Access Coordinator.

Angela McArdle, Chair
Libertarian National Committee

Mark Tuniewicz

Jan 18, 2023, 3:42:41 PM1/18/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
https://www.psypost.org/2023/01/new-study-finds-libertarians-tend-to-support-reproductive-autonomy-for-men-but-not-for-women-64912

Folks,

Apparently the self-perception of what it means to be a libertarian may be changing.

We may wish to consider having the chair or the staff doing some kind of response to this widely published news story.

There's a link to the underlying study, along with additional citations, in this article.

FYI

Mark Tuniewicz

Secretary LNC

Jan 18, 2023, 3:44:09 PM1/18/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Wow.  Thanks Mr. Tuniewicz.
In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Miguel Duque

Jan 20, 2023, 11:22:38 PM1/20/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org

This news story says more about the self-perception of what it means to do "research" given the authors' transparent biases against libertarians. The vote by national delegates in Reno to delete the abortion plank demonstrated our awareness that this is a wedge issue that has too long and too often been wielded by partisan statists to intentionally sow disunity and further polarize our party, our movement, and the general public as a whole, and to fundraise for their two-party scams. To dignify the story with a response is against our interests. Meanwhile, the nefarious elites of the world keep the masses at each others' throats over social/cultural quarrels while further aggravating looming threats of war, famine, plague, and death. I trust that we will stay on message.

Miguel Duque, R1 Rep

Secretary LNC

Feb 6, 2023, 11:33:01 AM2/6/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Madame Chair, I have been updating the website so please let me know when the advisory committee is completed.