Still very very sick

Secretary LNC

Feb 13, 2024, 10:32:43 PMFeb 13
to lnc-business
If people are waiting on things from me (I think two ballots are ending today), I am just getting sicker.... my work is allowing me to work from home but after that, it is all I can do.   All due apologies but I haven't been this sick in a long time.  I was getting better than had sharp downturn tonight.  (It's not COVID btw, I know everyone has various feelings on that issue but I do self-test when sick, not for me, but because I am around vulnerable people that I feel an obligation to put on notice if I ever had COVID).  I just think its a really bad flu.

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Adam Haman

Feb 13, 2024, 11:20:17 PMFeb 13
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Rest. Heal.

Sorry you’re feeling so lousy.

Adam Haman
Region 1 Rep, Libertarian National Committee
Vice Chair, Libertarian Party of Nevada

Andrew Watkins

Feb 14, 2024, 8:23:46 AMFeb 14
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Feel better soon!

Andrew Watkins
Vice Chair | Libertarian National Committee

Carota, apium, cepe, allium.