EMAIL BALLOT 20230206-01 ACCEPT SMITH RESIGNATION

Secretary LNC

Feb 6, 2023, 10:30:04 PM2/6/23
to lnc-business

We have an email ballot.  Votes are due to the LNC Business List on this email thread by 11:59 pm Pacific Time on February 13, 2023.

Motion:  Accept the announced resignation of Joshua Smith as LNC Vice-Chair.

Co-Sponsors: Blankenship, Bowen, Gabbard, Harlos

Vote Threshold Required:  Majority

You can track the progress of votes here:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/127e84AAeIh2dGNtJgN-vlEDkcGfMY9v3/edit#gid=1036740169

Please advise me of any discrepancies.

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Secretary LNC

Feb 6, 2023, 10:30:17 PM2/6/23
to lnc-business
Yes.
In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Todd Hagopian

Feb 6, 2023, 10:31:11 PM2/6/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Yes
--
Todd Hagopian
LNC Treasurer

Andrew Watkins

Feb 6, 2023, 10:33:12 PM2/6/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Yes
--
Andrew Watkins | Region 5 Rep.

Dave Benner

Feb 6, 2023, 10:35:09 PM2/6/23
to lnc-business, Secretary LNC
Yes.

Dustin Blankenship

Feb 6, 2023, 10:46:45 PM2/6/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org, Secretary LNC
Yes

Dustin Nanna

Feb 6, 2023, 11:39:21 PM2/6/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Yes

Dustin Nanna

Region 3 Representative, Libertarian National Committee

740-816-9805

Rich Bowen

Feb 7, 2023, 12:59:20 AM2/7/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I vote Yes.

Rich

--
Rich Bowen
Libertarian National Committee

Steven Nekhaila

Feb 7, 2023, 8:16:12 AM2/7/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I vote Aye.

Sincerely,

Steven Nekhaila

Carrie Eiler

Feb 7, 2023, 10:36:31 AM2/7/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Yes

Carrie Eiler
Region Four Representative
Libertarian National Committee

Bryan Elliott

Feb 7, 2023, 10:41:59 AM2/7/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I thought I already voted but the spreadsheet reflects otherwise so I vote YES
--
Bryan C. Elliott
LNC At-Large

Mike Rufo

Feb 7, 2023, 12:19:27 PM2/7/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Yes
--
Respectfully,
Mike Rufo

Secretary LNC

Feb 7, 2023, 12:22:32 PM2/7/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Mr Elliott I double checked, you did not vote earlier on this.  I do have your vote recorded now.

Secretary LNC

Feb 7, 2023, 12:23:30 PM2/7/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Although this may seem counterintuitive- Mr Smith does need to vote or expressly abstain on this or it must run the full seven days.

Linnea Gabbard

Feb 7, 2023, 12:24:52 PM2/7/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Yes
--
Linnea Gabbard
Region 7 Representative

miguel...@lp.org

Feb 7, 2023, 1:53:17 PM2/7/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org, Linnea Gabbard
Yes

Miguel Duque, R1 Rep

Joshua Smith

Feb 7, 2023, 3:03:23 PM2/7/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org, Linnea Gabbard
I vote yes, and I wish you all good luck. Thanks for the memories over the last 6 years. It's been a wild ride. You guys have all the power to make this a beautiful and workable thing that gives millions hope.

Joshua Smith, ex-LNC Vice Chair
Joshua...@LP.org

Joseph Ecklund

Feb 9, 2023, 6:54:13 AM2/9/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
yes
Joseph Clark Ecklund
Libertarian National Committee
Region 6 Representative

 “You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
  To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model  obsolete.”
― Buckminster Fuller

Pat Ford

Feb 9, 2023, 10:08:52 AM2/9/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
yes
--
Regards

Pat Ford
Libertarian National Committee
Region 8 Representative
(Maine/New Hampshire/Vermont/Massachusetts/Connecticut/Rhode Island/New York/New Jersey)

A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP-Leonard Nimoy

Angela McArdle

Feb 9, 2023, 1:00:49 PM2/9/23
to lnc-business
Abstain.

Angela McArdle, Chair

Secretary LNC

Feb 9, 2023, 1:22:37 PM2/9/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org

Voting has ended for Email Ballot 20230206-01 Accept Smith Resignation

The Motion PASSED  with a vote count of 16-0-1-0

Voting Aye: Benner,  Blankenship, Bowen, Duque, Ecklund, Eiler, Elliott, Ford,  Gabbard, Hagopian, Harlos, Nanna, Nekhaila, Rufo, Smith, Watkins

Voting No: None

Express Abstentions:  Mcardle

No Vote Recorded: None

Notes: