This is the last of the revisions in the previously approved minutes. The next set will be a new set from 5/26/22 which I collaborated on with Mr. Wilford in adding requested appendices.
Attached please find V1 of the 4/18/22 LNC minutes prepared by Mr. Wilford and approved by the LNC on 5/26/22 and my proposed substitute set with the suffix FINAL.REV1. The changes were too extensive to amend easily.
The changes include the following:
- Correcting wording of motions for completeness and proper form
- Linking to the 2022 ballot log instead of the 2021 ballot log
- Linking to the meeting video on a Party-owned, rather than private, Youtube channel
- Adding a footer with pertinent meeting information and page numbers
- Correcting name of Otto Dassing and other member names
- Removing Sexton who resigned but is shown as present and part of LNC
- Adding times in and out of executive session
- Adding names of speakers in public comment
- Multiple grammar corrections and corrections for RONR forms of address (Mr. X rather than simply X)
- Adding RONR needed detail for appeals and rulings
- Add motion numbers
Please advise if you see other corrections needed.
In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250