Review prior approved 4/18/22 minutes prior to making of motion to substitute

Secretary LNC

Jun 21, 2022, 9:18:19 PM6/21/22
to lnc-business
This is the last of the revisions in the previously approved minutes.  The next set will be a new set from 5/26/22 which I collaborated on with Mr. Wilford in adding requested appendices.

Attached please find V1 of the 4/18/22 LNC minutes prepared by Mr. Wilford and approved by the LNC on 5/26/22 and my proposed substitute set with the suffix FINAL.REV1.  The changes were too extensive to amend easily.

The changes include the following:
  • Correcting wording of motions for completeness and proper form
  • Linking to the 2022 ballot log instead of the 2021 ballot log
  • Linking to the meeting video on a Party-owned, rather than private, Youtube channel
  • Adding a footer with pertinent meeting information and page numbers
  • Correcting name of Otto Dassing and other member names
  • Removing Sexton who resigned but is shown as present and part of LNC
  • Adding times in and out of executive session
  • Adding names of speakers in public comment
  • Multiple grammar corrections and corrections for RONR forms of address (Mr. X rather than simply X)
  • Adding RONR needed detail for appeals and rulings
  • Add motion numbers
Please advise if you see other corrections needed.
In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250
20220418 LNC-E-Meeting V1.pdf
LNC-Meeting_2022-04-18_FINAL-REV1.pdf