social media feedback

Secretary LNC

Jun 20, 2022, 3:10:04 PM6/20/22
to lnc-business
I have to say how thrilled I am to see us supporting the Free State Project.  The past reluctance was unfathomable to me.  Good job team!--

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Dave Benner

Jun 20, 2022, 5:13:18 PM6/20/22
to lnc-business, Secretary LNC
The FSP is a fantastic idea run by amazing people, and it's been really fun to help build bridges with them! I can't wait to see what Free Staters and the LP as a whole can accomplish together.

Robley Hall

Jun 20, 2022, 5:35:25 PM6/20/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I am a long time Free State Project participant and I echo the sentiment and express my thanks. The support and acknowledgment of the FSP is very definitely noticed and appreciated here in New Hampshire.
--
-----
Robley Hall