EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE EMAIL BALLOT 20230327-01 Next Phase of Tidewater Suit

Secretary LNC

Mar 27, 2023, 2:18:46 PM3/27/23
to lnc-business

We have an email ballot.  Votes are due to the LNC Business List on this email thread by 11:59 pm Pacific Time on April 3 2023 but if any EC member can vote early it will assist our counsel in knowing next phase.  Otherwise let me know and I will call for as immediate as possible meeting this week.

Motion:  Move to authorize the legal strategy discussed with trademark counsel and shared with the LNC privately and to allocate $10K from budget line 8210-10 to those efforts for the next phase of this litigation.

Sponsor: McArdle

Vote Threshold Required:  Majority

You can track the progress of votes here:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/127e84AAeIh2dGNtJgN-vlEDkcGfMY9v3/edit#gid=616534929

Please advise me of any discrepancies.

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Secretary LNC

Mar 27, 2023, 2:19:00 PM3/27/23
to lnc-business
Yes

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Steven Nekhaila

Mar 27, 2023, 2:20:28 PM3/27/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I vote Aye.

Andrew Watkins

Mar 27, 2023, 2:24:05 PM3/27/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Yes
--
Andrew Watkins
Vice Chair | Libertarian National Committee

Dustin Blankenship

Mar 27, 2023, 3:33:28 PM3/27/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Yes

Secretary LNC

Mar 27, 2023, 3:37:42 PM3/27/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Mr. Blankenship, just an FYI, this is an Executive Committee ballot but absolutely appreciate your support!

The remaining Ex Comm members to vote are Mr. Bowen, Mr. Elliott, Mr. Hagopian, and Ms. McArdle.

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Dustin Blankenship

Mar 27, 2023, 3:39:02 PM3/27/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Got too excited there lol

Thanks for the catch.

Dustin

Rich Bowen

Mar 27, 2023, 3:42:50 PM3/27/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I vote Yes.

Rich

--
Rich Bowen
Libertarian National Committee

Todd Hagopian

Mar 28, 2023, 2:38:43 PM3/28/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I vote yes.

Todd Hagopian
LNC Treasurer
todd.h...@lp.org

Linnea Gabbard

Mar 29, 2023, 12:11:10 PM3/29/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Yes
--
Linnea Gabbard
Region 7 Representative

Secretary LNC

Mar 29, 2023, 12:13:46 PM3/29/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
HinMs. Gabbard this is an Ex Comm ballot just waiting on Mr. Elliott and the Chair to vote bit absolutely appreciate your support.

Linnea Gabbard

Mar 29, 2023, 12:38:09 PM3/29/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Yes, just realized! For some reason I thought I hadn’t voted on the other ballot and I thought this was it 🤦🏻‍♀️ thanks. Lol.

Secretary LNC

Mar 29, 2023, 12:39:12 PM3/29/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
No worries at all!  Better safe than sorry :).

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Bryan Elliott

Mar 29, 2023, 10:44:57 PM3/29/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Yes
--
Bryan C. Elliott
LNC At-Large

Angela McArdle

Mar 29, 2023, 10:59:13 PM3/29/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I vote yes, and I should be the last vote in this motion.

Angela McArdle, Chair
Libertarian National Committee

Secretary LNC

Mar 29, 2023, 11:59:48 PM3/29/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
This motion has PASSED with the entirety of the Executive Committee voting yes.