EMAIL BALLOT 20240206-03 BONUS FOR ANDY JACOBS

Secretary LNC

Feb 6, 2024, 9:38:48 AMFeb 6
to lnc-business

We have an email ballot.  Votes are due to the LNC Business List on this email thread by 11:59 pm Pacific Time on February 2/13/24.

Motion:  That Andy Jacobs receive a bonus payment of 50 cents per signature gathered through the entire petition drive, up to a maximum of $4,000, contingent on certification of the Libertarian Party for the November 2024 ballot in North Dakota.

Co-Sponsors: Dassing, Haman, Harlos, Malagon, McArdle,  Yeniscavich

Vote Threshold Required:  Majority

You can track the progress of votes here:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yPeQmj1CzHh4gvSZV7ZoDfXOU3kcdgy2/edit#gid=259666077

Please advise me of any discrepancies.

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Secretary LNC

Feb 6, 2024, 9:38:58 AMFeb 6
to lnc-business
Yes
In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Otto Dassing

Feb 6, 2024, 10:38:59 AMFeb 6
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Yes

Went to a Catholic school.

Meredith Hays

Feb 6, 2024, 10:39:29 AMFeb 6
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Yes

Meredith Hays
Region 4 Representative, Libertarian National Committee
lp.org | meredi...@lp.org

Kathy Yeniscavich

Feb 6, 2024, 10:41:28 AMFeb 6
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Yes

Kathy Yeniscavich
At Large Member, Libertarian National Committee

Adrian F Malagon

Feb 6, 2024, 11:22:15 AMFeb 6
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Aye.

Adrian F Malagon
At-Large Rep, Libertarian National Committee
Chair, Convention Oversight Committee
Chair, Libertarian Party of California

Adam Haman

Feb 6, 2024, 12:54:13 PMFeb 6
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Yes

Adam Haman
Region 1 Rep, Libertarian National Committee
Vice Chair, Libertarian Party of Nevada

Dustin Nanna

Feb 6, 2024, 1:15:05 PMFeb 6
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Yes

Dustin Nanna

Region 3 Representative, Libertarian National Committee

740-816-9805

Mike Rufo

Feb 6, 2024, 1:24:16 PMFeb 6
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Yes

Respectfully,
Mike Rufo
LNC At-Large Representative

Andrew Watkins

Feb 6, 2024, 2:15:45 PMFeb 6
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Yes

Andrew Watkins
Vice Chair | Libertarian National Committee

Carota, apium, cepe, allium.

Todd Hagopian

Feb 6, 2024, 2:43:26 PMFeb 6
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I will vote yes

Andrew is doing an amazing job, and I agree he is below market rate at the moment.  I want to make it clear that I almost voted no because I don’t believe in changing the price of a state midway through, so I don’t want to make that a habit, but he’s been working his tail off and we all know the reality on the ground,

Todd Hagopian
LNC Treasurer
todd.h...@lp.org

Steven Nekhaila

Feb 6, 2024, 2:43:59 PMFeb 6
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I vote Aye.

Feb 6, 2024, 2:49:10 PMFeb 6
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Yes

Beth Vest

Feb 6, 2024, 8:34:04 PMFeb 6
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Region 7 votes yes.

Ballot access petitioning speaks to one of our most important mandates.

Dave Benner

Feb 9, 2024, 9:23:07 AMFeb 9
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I vote yes.
--
Concordia res parvae crescunt

Dave Benner
dave....@lp.org
Region 2 Representative, Libertarian National Committee

Dustin Blankenship

Feb 9, 2024, 9:24:18 AMFeb 9
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Yes

Secretary LNC

Feb 9, 2024, 9:27:36 AMFeb 9
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Ford/Hall and McArdle remain on this one
In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Angela McArdle

Feb 9, 2024, 10:00:25 AMFeb 9
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
yes