LNC Chair Election Results

Ken Moellman

Jul 12, 2021, 1:17:23 PMJul 12
to lnc-business
All -

The winner of the LNC Chair election is Whitney Bilyeu, in the 5th round of Ranked Choice Voting (aka Instant Runoff Voting).  I have attached the results by-round so that people can see how this occurred. (Note that the tally shows 6 rounds, but a majority was achieved in the 5th.)

There are a number of non-substantive items surrounding this election that also will need to be addressed, but for now let's welcome Ms. Bilyeu as our Chair from now until the 2022 National Convention.

I again thank all of those who were nominated. You are all tremendous people who bring great value to our cause.

Congratulations, and welcome Madam Chair.  I look forward to working with you.

Ken Moellman
Libertarian National Committee
Vice Chair
BALLOT 20210711-02 Election of Interim Chair _ OpaVote.pdf

Laura Ebke

Jul 12, 2021, 1:22:11 PMJul 12
to LNC Business
Congratulations, Madam Chair!

Laura Ebke, PhD
LNC At-Large
Former NE State Senator
laura...@lp.org
Cell: 402-540-6510

Tim Hagan

Jul 12, 2021, 1:23:47 PMJul 12
to lnc-business
Congratulations, Whitney!

Tim Hagan
Treasurer, Libertarian National Committee

David Sexton

Jul 12, 2021, 1:24:59 PMJul 12
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Congestion’s Madam Chair… and also to Ken. Cheers!

David Sexton
Region 2 Alternate

Valerie Sarwark

Jul 12, 2021, 1:26:22 PMJul 12
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Congrats, Ms. Bilyeu!

Jared Hall

Jul 12, 2021, 1:27:02 PMJul 12
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Congratulations, Madam Chair!
--

Jared Hall
Region 3 Alternate

“For me, politeness is a sine qua non of civilization.”
-Robert A. Heinlein

John Phillips

Jul 12, 2021, 1:29:37 PMJul 12
to Lp
Condolences Whitney.

John Phillips
Region 6 Representative
217-412-5973

Tim Hagan

Jul 12, 2021, 1:32:23 PMJul 12
to lnc-business
Is it a coincidence that we elect a new Chair the same week that National Geographic and Discovery have Shark Week?

Tim Hagan
Treasurer, Libertarian National Committee

Caryn Ann Harlos

Jul 12, 2021, 1:36:05 PMJul 12
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Congrats!
--
   In Liberty,

LNC Secretary | secr...@lp.org | 561.523.2250

Steven Nekhaila

Jul 12, 2021, 1:38:35 PMJul 12
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Congratultions!

Jul 12, 2021, 1:49:05 PMJul 12
to lnc-business
Congratulations Whitney! Region 7 is super proud of you

Erin Adams region 7 alternate

Rich Bowen

Jul 12, 2021, 1:57:28 PMJul 12
to lnc-business
Congratulations Whitney!  Look forward to working with you and helping with anything you need.

Rich

David Valente

Jul 12, 2021, 2:07:51 PMJul 12
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Congrats Whitney!

v/r
Dave

Erik Raudsep

Jul 12, 2021, 2:13:42 PMJul 12
to lnc-business
Congratulations

Caryn Ann Harlos

Jul 12, 2021, 2:37:59 PMJul 12
to lnc-business
I provided the ballots and raw data to the vice-chair and asked him to make them public.

   In Liberty,

LNC Secretary | secr...@lp.org | 561.523.2250

Dustin Nanna

Jul 12, 2021, 2:54:30 PMJul 12
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Congratulations! I don't envy you.

Dustin Nanna

Region 3 Representative, Libertarian National Committee

740-816-9805

Alex Flores

Jul 12, 2021, 3:00:33 PMJul 12
to lnc-business
My condolences, Ms. Bilyeu. Looking forward to working with you.

Alex Flores
LNC Region 1 Alternate

Ken Moellman

Jul 12, 2021, 3:11:59 PMJul 12
to lnc-business
Here are the raw ballots.

Ken Moellman
Libertarian National Committee
Vice Chair

BALLOT 20210711-02 Election of Interim Chair.pdf

Richard Longstreth

Jul 12, 2021, 3:33:14 PMJul 12
to lnc-business
Congrats Mme Chair!