BALLOT 20221123-01 to select the next meeting location via OpaVote has gone out

Secretary LNC

Nov 23, 2022, 9:30:32 AM11/23/22
to lnc-business
Please let me know if you do not receive the ballot.  Alternates will not have received a ballot and should work with their primary representatives.
In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Secretary LNC

Nov 23, 2022, 12:33:54 PM11/23/22
to lnc-business
More than half of the LNC has already voted!  I am sure everyone is eager to know where we are going so if you can, please vote early.

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Secretary LNC

Nov 23, 2022, 6:31:42 PM11/23/22
to lnc-business
Remaining to vote (just because I know everyone is eager to know and end the Great Debate of 2022):

Elliott
Eiler
Ecklund
Duque
Ford

  • ___________________________________________________
In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Carrie Eiler

Nov 23, 2022, 6:45:23 PM11/23/22
to lnc-business, Secretary LNC
Eek! Sorry for the hold up!
I've been busy preparing stuff for Thanksgiving for the last two days.
Wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving with the people you love!

Secretary LNC

Nov 23, 2022, 6:47:25 PM11/23/22
to Carrie Eiler, lnc-business
I blame Pat Ford.  Because why not.

Pat Ford

Nov 24, 2022, 11:17:13 AM11/24/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
In a clear plot, it appears I did not receive a vote. I am appealing to the Attorney General of Arizona over the integrity of this election!

Please resend?

--
Regards

Pat Ford
Libertarian National Committee
Region 8 Representative
(Maine/New Hampshire/Vermont/Massachusetts/Connecticut/Rhode Island/New York/New Jersey)

A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP-Leonard Nimoy

Secretary LNC

Nov 25, 2022, 1:51:44 AM11/25/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Mr. Elliott and Mr. Ecklund left to vote.  I don't know if Mr. Elliott's statement in the nomination thread that he wanted to "sit this one out" was just for nominations or if he is expressly abstaining from voting.  If the latter if he could please indicate here.

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Bryan Elliott

Nov 25, 2022, 8:31:58 PM11/25/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Bryan Elliott abstained
--
Bryan C. Elliott
LNC At-Large

Angela McArdle

Nov 26, 2022, 11:56:38 AM11/26/22
to lnc-business
Bump.
Let's vote!

Secretary LNC

Nov 26, 2022, 11:57:56 AM11/26/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Waiting on Mr Ecklund

Secretary LNC

Nov 26, 2022, 4:32:47 PM11/26/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
For the public:

Click here to see results of Selection of Meeting Location for LNC Meeting March 10-12, 2023 BALLOT 20221123-01:
    https://www.opavote.com/results/6656161112653824

Yours truly,
Secretary LNC