Remember, LNC meeting tomorrow is 7pm Eastern - EC meeting happens right afterwards

Secretary LNC

Feb 4, 2023, 7:48:05 PM2/4/23
to lnc-business
The time zones really screwed me up, and I know I clarified this before, but having multiple zoom accounts in different time zones is my kryptonite.  I had zoom send out a correction to everyone to make sure they know it is 7 eastern, not 9 eastern.
In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Bryan Elliott

Feb 5, 2023, 7:00:14 PM2/5/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
link?

Secretary LNC

Feb 5, 2023, 7:02:17 PM2/5/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
You have to register Hi there, You are invited to a Zoom meeting. When: Feb 5, 2023 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada) Register in advance for this meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUrduqvpjsvGtICCJyGSS7GUY47ckH6yweq After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.