Request for Co-Sponsors

Caryn Ann Harlos

Jul 22, 2021, 4:54:54 AM7/22/21
to lnc-business
Move to appoint Starchild to fill the vacant LNC Platform Committee appointment and name Amanda Griffiths as first alternate and Dean Rodgers as second alternate.  This reflects the results of the tie-breaker ballot 20210327-010 when Curry Taylor was appointed to the then remaining seat.
   In Liberty,

LNC Secretary | secr...@lp.org | 561.523.2250

Caryn Ann Harlos

Jul 22, 2021, 4:55:06 AM7/22/21
to lnc-business

   In Liberty,

LNC Secretary | secr...@lp.org | 561.523.2250

John Phillips

Jul 22, 2021, 8:21:23 AM7/22/21
to Lp
I will

John Phillips
Region 6 Representative
217-412-5973

Rich Bowen

Jul 22, 2021, 10:37:00 AM7/22/21
to lnc-business
I will co-sponsor.

Erin Adams

Jul 22, 2021, 10:51:29 AM7/22/21
to lnc-business
I will co-sponsor

Erin Adams region 7

Richard Longstreth

Jul 22, 2021, 1:11:16 PM7/22/21
to lnc-business
Me as well

Richard Longstreth
At Large Representative
Libertarian National Committee
richard.l...@lp.org
931.538.9300

Sent from my Mobile Device

Ken Moellman

Jul 22, 2021, 4:00:08 PM7/22/21
to lnc-business
Co sponsor

Caryn Ann Harlos

Jul 22, 2021, 5:17:40 PM7/22/21
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I will start this ballot later today.

Caryn Ann Harlos

Jul 22, 2021, 7:02:09 PM7/22/21
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Mr Recuero alerted me to something - and it’s my fault for being behind on a few things due to the tumult of last month - I’m holding off on this as I think it will need to be amended to name Starchild as first LNC alternate and Ms Griffith’s as second alternate.

Caryn Ann Harlos

Jul 22, 2021, 7:03:23 PM7/22/21
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Thank you Mr Recuero.