Region 5 Alternate Selection

Susan Hogarth

Oct 11, 2021, 10:06:03 PM10/11/21
to LNC-Business list
Region 5 has a new Alternate, Otto Dassing. Thank you for stepping up, Otto, and I look forward to working with you.

Thanks to Steve Dasbach and Steve Scheetz for offering their experience as well. I’m sure both will continue to serve the LP as they have for decades.

Thank you to David Valente, who is stepping down. I look forward to working with you in the future.

Thank you to the state chairs for attending and carefully considering the choices. Thanks especially to Joe Garcia for serving as Chair of the meeting. The Chairs of Region 5 chose to have Delaware sit out this vote as there is conflict over the state board leadership at the moment.

Results of the vote:

Joe Paschal (VA) – Steve Scheetz
Eric Blitz (MD)- Otto Dassing
Will Hyman (WVA) – Otto Dassing