IS Committee Appointments

Angela McArdle

Oct 3, 2022, 5:36:52 PM10/3/22
to lnc-business
Hello everyone,

The following people have been appointed to the IS committee:

Liz DelSignore
Jeff Meaux
Justin Carmen

Miguel Duque (LNC member)
Donavan Pantke (LNC member)

I need to fill 2 more positions and I will have those knocked out by the end of the week after chatting with staff about what IT help they might need over the next year. We have a lot of skilled applicants and we also have a lot of rom to utilize them besides this committee.

Angela McArdle, Chair
Libertarian National Committee

Secretary LNC

Oct 12, 2022, 9:06:00 AM10/12/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Madam Chair do we know the other two>
In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Angela McArdle

Nov 7, 2022, 8:23:41 PM11/7/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Eric Fowler and Joseph Van Wagner have also been added to this committee. Unfortunately, there's an issue with my Gsuite account and at least two announcements to the LNC list have not appeared. Fingers crossed this time.

Angela McArdle, Chair
Libertarian National Committee

Secretary LNC

Nov 30, 2022, 1:31:06 PM11/30/22
to Secretary LNC, lnc-bu...@lp.org
I've been alerted that I missed this and need to get website updated, which I will do.

Kathy Yeniscavich

Nov 30, 2022, 1:42:05 PM11/30/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Ah, that's the email.  I missed it also and only know because Eric Fowler is in AZ.
--
Kathy Yeniscavich
Region 1 Alternate, Libertarian National Committee