Preliminary delegate list available

Susan Hogarth

May 2, 2022, 2:04:10 AM5/2/22
to LNC-Business list
The preliminary delegate/alternate list is available now by request to me (at susan....@lp.org or hog...@gmail.com or 919-906-2106.

I am verifying current membership in the national party with each request, and including the following cover letter to clarify its use and non-transferability:

******

This list of the delegates and alternates for LNC2022 with mailing addresses is being provided to you by the interim Chair of the Credentials Committee, Susan Hogarth. The list is current as of <date> but the list will be changing as delegations are updated by the affiliate Chairs. Please feel free to request an updated list.

Only the individual requesting and receiving this list is authorized to use it, and this excludes sharing the information with any organization of which you may be a member.

This list is provided with the understanding that you are a national Party member in good standing. A list of delegate/alternate names is available publicly. This list differs in having attached the mailing addresses of each delegate/alternate, and is provided in compliance with current Libertarian Party Bylaws. You may not breach the privacy of delegates/alternates by sharing or selling this list with mailing addresses.

*****

Susan Hogarth

Joshua Smith

May 2, 2022, 10:19:22 AM5/2/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Thank you Susan,

I had requested it about a week ago. Can I have a copy emailed to me please?

Thank you,
Joshua