March End-of-Month Financial Reports

Tim Hagan

Apr 28, 2022, 9:18:15 PMApr 28
to lnc-business
The March End-of-Month Financial Reports are attached.
March ended with the reserve at $1720.

Tim Hagan
Treasurer, Libertarian National Committee

2022-03-Staff-EOM-Reports-Draft-1.pdf

Tyler Harris

Apr 29, 2022, 8:38:49 AMApr 29
to LNC Business
As is my duty under the policy manual, I will note for the committee that reserve is beneath requirement and revenue is more than 10% under budgeted revenue.  I know we have all discussed and undertaken steps to address the current cash situation, and have done so in light of even more up-to-date internal numbers, so it is likely unnecessary that I recap those steps here.  In areas under my direct ability to most influence, we will continue to hold expenses significantly under budget.  This includes operating staff well below budgeted headcount until the situation improves.

Thank you,

Tyler Harris

Executive Director

Libertarian National Committee, Inc.