Motion to Accept Resignation of Joshua Smith

Dustin Blankenship

Feb 6, 2023, 5:57:33 PM2/6/23
to lnc-business
Hello all,

Based on his prior email and personal wishes, I move that the board formally accept the resignation of Joshua Smith from the role of Vice Chair and any committees on which he may serve.

If the committees need to be split and specified, please let me know and I will help to clarify.

Best,

Dustin

Secretary LNC

Feb 6, 2023, 6:06:03 PM2/6/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Mr. Blankenship, the only Committees Mr. Smith serves on are by virtue of his LNC role so the removal from those committees would be automatic (APRC and Executive Committee).

I will co-sponsor your motion.

It needs two more co-sponsors.
In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Linnea Gabbard

Feb 6, 2023, 6:14:07 PM2/6/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I will cosponsor to honor Josh’s request.
--
Linnea Gabbard
Region 7 Representative

Rich Bowen

Feb 6, 2023, 6:16:07 PM2/6/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
As much as it pains me, I will co-sponsor to accept my good friend's resignation request.

Rich

--
Rich Bowen
Libertarian National Committee

Secretary LNC

Feb 6, 2023, 6:18:43 PM2/6/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I will start a ballot early this evening, cannot do so right at this moment.