Request for Sponsors - Cancel March e-Meeting

Secretary LNC

Feb 5, 2024, 8:43:35 AMFeb 5
to lnc-business
It falls just outside the automatic cancellation window under our special rules of order since we are meeting in person in April but with everyone busy state convention season and for those of us who do work on the various committees that are high workload this time of year, it seems that we can handle anything by email for that one month.  If an emergency happens the chair can unilaterally set one.

So I am seeking co-sponsors to cancel that meeting.
In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Steven Nekhaila

Feb 5, 2024, 9:15:59 AMFeb 5
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I will co-sponsor.

Feb 5, 2024, 9:22:00 AMFeb 5
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I will co-sponsor.

Went to a Catholic school.

Dave Benner

Feb 5, 2024, 1:33:30 PMFeb 5
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I'll co-sponsor.
--
Concordia res parvae crescunt

Dave Benner
dave....@lp.org
Region 2 Representative, Libertarian National Committee

Adrian F Malagon

Feb 5, 2024, 1:36:10 PMFeb 5
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I will co-sponsor.

Adrian F Malagon
At-Large Rep, Libertarian National Committee
Chair, Convention Oversight Committee
Chair, Libertarian Party of California