A new public LNC Business List link.

Canyon Gargon

Feb 21, 2024, 7:08:38 PMFeb 21
to lnc-business

When we made the switch to the new Microsoft system, our intention was to use Microsoft tools to facilitate the public Business List, but we quickly realized thanks to your feedback that the solutions available within the Microsoft ecosystem would not be ideal for external users. Therefore we have set up a forwarding system to push out all Business List messages to the following Google Group for public consumption. All future LNC Business List messages will appear publicly at this link:

 https://groups.google.com/g/lnc-business-list-public

Functionality should be very similar to the previous Business List. All messages will be publicly readable with no sign up or sign in required. If you wish to receive notifications for new messages in your inbox, you can join the Google Group via your own personal Google account and configure the notifications in whatever way works best for you.

We are currently working on a solution to permanently archive messages from the previous Business List group and make that accessible as well. Right now, you can still access the old list as you always have.

We appreciate your patience on this as we iron out the remaining wrinkles with this migration project, and we look forward to applying the financial savings realized with the new system to enhancing the Libertarian Party's efforts to spread personal freedom.