EMAIL BALLOT 20220617-01 CHANGE STARTING TIME OF 7/3/22 MEETING

Secretary LNC

Jun 17, 2022, 6:03:20 PMJun 17
to lnc-business

We have an email ballot.  Votes are due to the LNC Business List on this email thread by 11:59 pm Pacific Time on June 24, 2022.

Motion:  That the starting time of the July 3, 2022, LNC e-meeting be changed from 7 pm Eastern to 8 pm Eastern.

Sponsor:  McArdle

Vote Threshold Required:  Majority

You can track the progress of votes here:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NeIxdaskmLVPsnHpAtfMpa8aQpmy0c1gbn4WjYxXl6I/edit#gid=1407160595

Please advise me of any discrepancies.

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Rich Bowen

Jun 17, 2022, 6:05:41 PMJun 17
to lnc-business
I vote Yes.

Rich

--
Rich Bowen
Libertarian National Committee

Secretary LNC

Jun 17, 2022, 6:05:47 PMJun 17
to lnc-business
Yes

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Todd Hagopian

Jun 17, 2022, 7:34:24 PMJun 17
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Yes
--
Todd Hagopian
LNC Treasurer

Carrie Eiler

Jun 17, 2022, 8:59:29 PMJun 17
to lnc-business, Secretary LNC
Yes

Carrie Eiler
Region Four Representative
Libertarian National Committee

Mike Rufo

Jun 17, 2022, 10:51:53 PMJun 17
to lnc-bu...@lp.org, Secretary LNC
Yes.

Respectfully,
Mike Rufo
LNC At-Large Representative

Dustin Nanna

Jun 18, 2022, 8:26:05 AMJun 18
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Aye

Dustin Nanna

Region 3 Representative, Libertarian National Committee

740-816-9805

Andrew Watkins

Jun 18, 2022, 8:28:34 AMJun 18
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I have no preference so I’ll Abstain
--
Andrew Watkins | Region 5 Rep.

Dustin Blankenship

Jun 18, 2022, 8:30:44 AMJun 18
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Abstain

Joshua Smith

Jun 18, 2022, 11:04:58 AMJun 18
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Yes

Joshua Smith, LNC Vice Chair
Joshua...@LP.org

Robley Hall

Jun 18, 2022, 11:27:01 AMJun 18
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Yes
--
-----
Robley Hall

Miguel Duque

Jun 18, 2022, 1:52:04 PMJun 18
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Yes

Miguel Duque, R1 Rep

Joseph Ecklund

Jun 21, 2022, 12:33:19 PMJun 21
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
yes.
Joseph Clark Ecklund
Libertarian National Committee
Region 6 Representative

 “You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
― Buckminster Fuller

Dave Benner

Jun 22, 2022, 2:28:38 PMJun 22
to lnc-business, Joseph Ecklund
I know there's not really an "expressed abstention" when it comes to Robert's, but I wanted to explain here why I will be abstaining. It's not precisely clear to me that moving this time will help members in my region attend or not, but my gut says doing so would probably make it harder for the east coasters doing things with their families on this weekend.

Secretary LNC

Jun 22, 2022, 2:33:55 PMJun 22
to lnc-business, Joseph Ecklund
Mr. Benner while in RONR there is not an express abstention, on email ballots there is because it then precludes your alternate from voting because you explicitly said you wish to register no vote from the region, and it helps us close out ballots sooner.

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Secretary LNC

Jun 22, 2022, 2:36:31 PMJun 22
to lnc-business, Joseph Ecklund
While we are looking at this, votes remaining are Elliot, Gabbard/Nepomuceno, McArdle, Nekhaila

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Connor Nepomuceno

Jun 22, 2022, 3:02:57 PMJun 22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Apologies, I saw Dustin voted and mistakenly thought I didn’t need to. I vote Yes.
--
In Liberty,
Connor Nepomuceno

Linnea Gabbard

Jun 22, 2022, 3:04:40 PMJun 22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Yes.
--
Linnea Gabbard
Region 7 Representative

Secretary LNC

Jun 22, 2022, 3:18:29 PMJun 22
to lnc-business
Mr. Nepomuceno, the mistake is all mine.  I had alternates reversed and meant Ms. Gabbard's alternate.  That is now moot as Ms. Gabbard has voted.
In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Steven Nekhaila

Jun 22, 2022, 11:00:04 PMJun 22
to lnc-business
I vote Aye.

Sincerely,

Steven Nekhaila

Secretary LNC

Jun 23, 2022, 2:36:56 AMJun 23
to lnc-business
Mr. Elliot and Ms. McArdle remain to vote.  Ballot ends tomorrow.

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Pat Ford

Jun 23, 2022, 9:34:58 PMJun 23
to lnc-business
Yes

Secretary LNC

Jun 25, 2022, 12:56:21 PMJun 25
to lnc-business

Voting has ended for Email Ballot 20220617-01 Change Meeting Time

The Motion PASSED  with a vote count of 14-0-1-2.

Voting Aye: Benner,  Bowen, Duque, Ecklund,  Elliott, Ford, Gabbard, Hagopian, Harlos, Nanna, Nekhaila, Rufo, Smith, Watkins

Voting No: None

Express Abstentions:  Blankenship

No Vote Recorded: Elliot,  McArdle

I will be making an LP.org post for this hopefully today with an appropriate One Note as well as posting log-in information on the list.