LNC Meeting Info Alexandria VA 0730-31

191 katselukertaa
Siirry ensimmäiseen lukemattomaan viestiin

Robert Kraus

lukematon,
25.6.2022 klo 12.13.1225.6.2022
vastaanottaja lnc-business, jake....@lpnova.org, ch...@lpvirginia.org, Tyler Harris, Gabrielle Cordova
What: LNC Board Meeting

When: Weekend of 07/30-31

Where: The Hilton Alexandria Old Town, 1767 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22314

The Hilton is located on King Street in Alexandria’s historic vibrant Old Town. King Street Metro Station is across the street, providing easy links to Washington D.C. and Reagan National Airport. The free King Street Trolley stops on their doorstep and they have rental bikes available to help you explore the neighborhood.

Sleeping Room Info: Highly discounted $129 per night for S/D Rooms with mini fridges & free wifi. Please note there is another group in hotel the same weekend - thus rooms are limited & there will be a "hard cutoff" 07/18 so please reserve early!

Reservations: By calling (703) 837-0440 & asking for the LNC Board Meeting Rate or preferably by reserving online using this link: https://tinyurl.com/LNC2207

Schedule of Events:

Fri 07/29 - LPHQ Open House 1 - 5 pm - 1444 Duke St (3 blocks from hotel). Let Gabby know if you wish to make some donor renewal calls from HQ while you are in DC. I'll also be around on Monday 10 am - 2 pm or so if you wish to come by then.

Fri 07/29 - LP NoVa BBQ from 6-9 pm at the home of Jake Berube, LP NoVa Chair, 406-1/2 Clifford Ave, Alexandria 22305 (about 2 miles away) - More details soon! FREE TO ALL! Please RSVP to:  jake....@lpnova.org

Sat 07/30 & Sun 07/31 LNC Meeting in the Salon A/B Room on 2nd floor usually from 9 am - 6 pm Sat & 9 am - 2 pm Sun

Sat 07/30 12-1 pm a light lunch will be served in the meeting room.

Sat 07/30 VIP Meet & Greet with our larger DC area donors - paid event $50 PP 7-10 pm location/details TBD

Transportation & Parking: Discounted day parking in their garage $10 & discounted overnight parking $20 - let attendant know you're with our group - see front desk for discount. There is very limited free parking at LPHQ, 1444 Duke St in our reserved marked spaces. HQ is 3 blocks away. From National Airport (DCA) take Metro Blue Line (Springfield) or Yellow Line (Huntington) south 2 stops (6 min) & exit at King Street Metro (north end) - Hilton is directly across the street. Uber should be about $12 & taxi should be $15-20.

Additional Info: Breakfast / coffee will not be served in the meeting room. There is a Starbucks on site along with a restaurant. I can also recommend the following for meals:

Bob & Edith Diner - next to the Hilton at 1743 King St - open 24/7 great for breakfast or lunch or anytime!

Table Talk - 1.5 blocks via Reinekers Ln - 1623 Duke - breakfast & lunch

Uptowner Cafe - 1 block east at 1609 King - breakfast & lunch - great bagels

Hard Times Cafe - 1.5 blocks east at 1404 King - lunch or dinner - great BBQ & chili

Casa Tequila Mexican - 1 block south at 200 Reinekers - lunch or dinner - an LPNoVa hang out!

Joe Theismann's Sports Bar & Grill - 1.5 blocks at 1800 Diagonal Rd - lunch & dinner

Laporta's Jazz Bar - 2 blocks via Dangerfield almost next to LPHQ - lunch or dinner

Directions to LPHQ from King Street Metro (same as Hilton): https://tinyurl.com/LPHQ-Directions

Hotel Info: https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/dcaothf-hilton-alexandria-old-town/hotel-location/

Things to do Old Town: https://visitalexandria.com/the-best-of/top-18-things-to-do-in-old-town/

The best tour / best view in town is at the GW Masonic Temple (be sure to go up to the observation deck - only avail via a tour): https://gwmemorial.org/pages/tours

--
In Liberty,

Robert

Robert S. Kraus - Operations Director
Opera...@LP.org
Libertarian National Committee, Inc.
1444 Duke Street
Alexandria, VA 22314
Phone: 202.333.0008 x 231
Direct: 571-290-5408

Donate or Join: https://www.lp.org/leaders-staff/robert-kraus/

Member: Association of Meeting Professionals (AMPs)
2019 "Planner of the Year"

Secretary LNC

lukematon,
25.6.2022 klo 12.30.2925.6.2022
vastaanottaja lnc-business, jake....@lpnova.org, ch...@lpvirginia.org, Tyler Harris, Gabrielle Cordova
I will create an LP.org post for this and start the appropriate One Note notebook over the next few days.
In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Rich Bowen

lukematon,
26.6.2022 klo 1.00.1126.6.2022
vastaanottaja lnc-business, jake....@lpnova.org, ch...@lpvirginia.org, Tyler Harris, Gabrielle Cordova
Is there a group rate code for online reservation?

Rich

--
Rich Bowen
Libertarian National Committee

Kathy Yeniscavich

lukematon,
26.6.2022 klo 10.23.4226.6.2022
vastaanottaja lnc-bu...@lp.org
The link provided will apply the LNC discount.
--
Kathy Yeniscavich
Region 1 Alternate, Libertarian National Committee

Mark Tuniewicz

lukematon,
26.6.2022 klo 11.02.3526.6.2022
vastaanottaja lnc-bu...@lp.org
Rich (and all),

The group hotel discount was already reflected when using the link provided, worked fine for me yesterday.

With best wishes,

Mark Tuniewicz
Region 6 Alternate
Libertarian National Committee, Inc.

On Sat, Jun 25, 2022 at 10:00 PM Rich Bowen <rich....@lp.org> wrote:

Secretary LNC

lukematon,
30.6.2022 klo 1.41.1530.6.2022
vastaanottaja lnc-bu...@lp.org
There is a public post up for sharing to your affiliates and social medias:

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Robert Kraus

lukematon,
1.7.2022 klo 12.40.021.7.2022
vastaanottaja lnc-business

Please note Hilton is currently experiencing issues with their reservation system. They expect that to be fixed later this afternoon. We should also have more info on the VIP event for Sat the 30th by middle of next week.

In Liberty,

Robert

On 6/26/2022 8:52 AM, Robert Kraus wrote:

It should auto fill - the code is LNC - but their systems are having issues right now & sales is not back until Mon to fix sorry.

Here is the complete link:

https://www.hilton.com/en/book/reservation/deeplink/?ctyhocn=DCAOTHF&groupCode=LNC&arrivaldate=2022-07-28&departuredate=2022-08-02&cid=OM,WW,HILTONLINK,EN,DirectLink&fromId=HILTONLINKDIRECT

Please try after noon tomorrow.

Thanks & sorry.

In Liberty,

Robert

On Sat, Jun 25, 2022 at 12:13 PM Robert Kraus <robert...@lp.org> wrote:
[...]

Sat 07/30 & Sun 07/31 LNC Meeting in the Salon A/B Room on 2nd floor usually from 9 am - 6 pm Sat & 9 am - 2 pm Sun (room is available until 6 pm if needed)

Sat 07/30 & Sun 12-1 pm a light lunch will be served in the meeting room.

Secretary LNC

lukematon,
20.7.2022 klo 11.35.0920.7.2022
vastaanottaja lnc-business
And this is the One Note notebook link, https://tinyurl.com/July2022LNCMeeting

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Vastaa kaikille
Vastaa kirjoittajalle
Välitä
0 uutta viestiä