LibertyCon 2024

Greg Hertzsch

Feb 3, 2024, 3:05:30 PMFeb 3
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I am at LibertyCon 2024 at the Grand Hyatt in Washington, DC promoting the Libertarian Party and bashing the Republicans.  Someone said they saw Adrian here.

Greg Hertzsch
LNC Region 3 Alternate

Meredith Hays

Feb 3, 2024, 3:35:07 PMFeb 3
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
He’s not there!

Meredith Hays
Region 4 Representative, Libertarian National Committee
lp.org | meredi...@lp.org

Secretary LNC

Feb 3, 2024, 3:36:04 PMFeb 3
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
He's everywhere!

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Adrian F Malagon

Feb 3, 2024, 3:37:03 PMFeb 3
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I know I’m saintly, but I have yet to master the art of bilocation.

Adrian F Malagon
At-Large Rep, Libertarian National Committee
Chair, Convention Oversight Committee
Chair, Libertarian Party of California

Secretary LNC

Feb 3, 2024, 3:38:19 PMFeb 3
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Stop being bigoted to Bi's.

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Andrew Watkins

Feb 3, 2024, 3:38:22 PMFeb 3
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Donde está la bibliocation

Andrew Watkins
Vice Chair | Libertarian National Committee

Carota, apium, cepe, allium.

Meredith Hays

Feb 3, 2024, 5:11:41 PMFeb 3
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Hope you’re kicking ass out there Greg!

Meredith Hays
Region 4 Representative, Libertarian National Committee
lp.org | meredi...@lp.org

Adam Haman

Feb 3, 2024, 5:17:48 PMFeb 3
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
In Greg's defense, there are Browns in DC, and who on earth can tell them apart?

Adam Haman
Region 1 Rep, Libertarian National Committee
Vice Chair, Libertarian Party of Nevada

Andrew Watkins

Feb 3, 2024, 5:20:04 PMFeb 3
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
This guy gets it. Give this man a raise.

Andrew Watkins
Vice Chair | Libertarian National Brommittee

Carota, apium, cepe, allium.

Adrian F Malagon

Feb 3, 2024, 5:20:33 PMFeb 3
to lnc-business
Madam Chair,

This thread has gotten out of hand, I’m calling for Borders of Day.

Adrian F Malagon
At-Large Rep, Libertarian National Committee
Chair, Convention Oversight Committee
Chair, Libertarian Party of California

Adam Haman

Feb 3, 2024, 5:22:09 PMFeb 3
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Lol. Magnificent. This is why he's King of the West.

Adam Haman
Region 1 Rep, Libertarian National Committee
Vice Chair, Libertarian Party of Nevada

Gary Alvstad

Feb 3, 2024, 5:24:22 PMFeb 3
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I’d there’s a bad Parliamentary Procedure joke, I haven’t heard it.