Very rough comparison of ordering with totals, average, and median

Rob Latham

Feb 4, 2024, 9:14:43 PMFeb 4
to bylaws-com...@lp.org
Hello colleagues,

Tried my hand at a very rough comparison spreadsheet showing the ordering some committee members have indicated.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bn30iQFB2-VNQKOD4ouXdkF2Okcx8kLJ9kRAef7xjZk/edit?usp=sharing

I tried to update the order from posts to the listserv where I could find them, but some ordering posts I could not readily find.

So, feel free to update me, or point me to the latest ordering preference.

Or, simply do what I did: make a copy of the spreadsheet and fill in the values yourself.

Because some values were blank -- either because a committee member wanted that item "cut" from the BandRComm report or I could not find that committee member's latest expressed order preference -- I entered "24" in bold as a value so that the number would not be higher than more preferred items when calculating the total, average, and median.

In liberty,

Rob Latham

Draft AVERAGE result
image.png