Please use these ordering worksheet

Secretary LNC

Feb 4, 2024, 11:31:09 PMFeb 4
to bylaws-committee-2024
I do truly appreciate the work Mr. Latham did, but I ask right now we keep it simple.

This is the worksheet from our last meeting with the items we definitely cut out and the old number schemes.

All those who submitted proposals should have editing privileges.

Please renumber your proposals.

If anyone else wishes me to add a column for them, I will do so.

We will do all the math later.

I will be posting lists of yellow and red once the email ballots are done.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13AshMFuLv6qJgiAL2sEwawC9IIR-8Tj9f_jrqx5Lwv8/edit#gid=0
In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Secretary LNC

Feb 4, 2024, 11:32:16 PMFeb 4
to bylaws-committee-2024
Yes the ones on email ballots still there (and I am fixing something, give me five minutes).

If you are voting to get rid of anything rate it as 100.

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Secretary LNC

Feb 4, 2024, 11:41:08 PMFeb 4
to bylaws-com...@lp.org
For further explanation, the items highlighted are the subject of present email ballots.  I left red boxes for things you formerly wanted to delete but you can change your mind.  This is a clean slate in the spirit of negotation.  Remove the red box and put in a rating if you now want to keep.  Add a red box and put in 100 if new ones you want to delete.  Or keep a red box and put in a 100.  If you don't know how to remove highlighting or have any other issues, I will be monitoring this and will assist you.

I will add in the calculations once everyone has filled in their numbers and I am sure no one else wants to add in a column for them.

I know this is not as a fancy, but it is my job to keep track so I ask please, to stick with the system we did last meeting.

Rob Latham

Feb 4, 2024, 11:50:51 PMFeb 4
to bylaws-com...@lp.org
Thank you for putting this together, Madame Chair!

Values entered.

In liberty,

Rob Latham

--
Committee members, download the Proposal Form here: https://tinyurl.com/2024Bylaws-SubmissionForm
---

Secretary LNC

Feb 4, 2024, 11:52:39 PMFeb 4
to bylaws-com...@lp.org
I'll do mine tomorrow, thank you Mr. Latham.

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Secretary LNC

Feb 6, 2024, 8:55:19 AMFeb 6
to bylaws-com...@lp.org
I did mine.  Mr. Rowlette and Mr. Seebeck please do yours.

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Mike Seebeck

Feb 6, 2024, 10:36:38 AMFeb 6
to bylaws-com...@lp.org
If I bother (and that is debatable ATM considering how my prior sensible ordering has been rejected in favor of agendas), it will be tomorrow. I have Platform to worry about today.

Rob Latham

Feb 9, 2024, 3:01:07 PMFeb 9
to bylaws-com...@lp.org
Does this mean that there is consensus among those who expressed a preference for the first nine items, then a divergence appears after that? (Disclosure: added the median column and sorted by that column.)

image.png
In liberty,

Rob Latham

Secretary LNC

Feb 9, 2024, 3:22:46 PMFeb 9
to bylaws-com...@lp.org
Let me take a look.

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Rob Latham

Feb 14, 2024, 8:59:05 PMFeb 14
to bylaws-com...@lp.org
Tightened up my rankings (combined M/K as one proposal, treated B/S as separate proposals, and only ranked what's on the current table (had higher ranking items off the table)) to see if that would affect the average and median results.

Using the average: Proposal MM and QQ traded places.

ORIGINAL

image.png
UPDATED
image.png

Using the median: Proposal L and MM traded places.

ORIGINAL

image.png
UPDATED

image.png

In liberty,

Rob Latham

On Sun, Feb 4, 2024 at 9:31 PM Secretary LNC <secr...@lp.org> wrote:

Paul Bracco

Feb 14, 2024, 9:41:07 PMFeb 14
to bylaws-com...@lp.org
Mr. Latham,

One thing I had noticed on your list is that you have no proposal with rank 4 and two proposals with rank 6. I'm not sure if that was done intentionally as RR and SS are the duplicate rank 6's.

Sincerely,
Paul Bracco

Rob Latham

Feb 14, 2024, 9:53:00 PMFeb 14
to bylaws-com...@lp.org
Mr. Bracco,

In the updated spreadsheet, Proposal NN is the only one ranked fourth by me, and Proposal R is the only one ranked sixth.

My post on why I ranked some proposals with "ties" as I did in the original spreadsheet with the search terms is at:
https://groups.google.com/a/lp.org/g/bylaws-committee-2024/c/M2q0e40jNes/m/mxd9JOhaAAAJ

In liberty,

Rob Latham

Secretary LNC

Feb 14, 2024, 9:53:14 PMFeb 14
to bylaws-com...@lp.org
Rob I am still barely dragging out of bed, can you please delete the lines for the items for the ones we red or yellowed during the last ballots and anyone who ranked those please re-rank.  I hope to be able to look at tomorrow.  Its been a very rough week for me with my flu and doctor is worried about pnuemonia.

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Mike Rufo

Feb 15, 2024, 3:36:15 PMFeb 15
to bylaws-com...@lp.org
Can somebody add a column for Rufo and format it appropriately?

Sorry if that's a pain in the ass. I'd like to rank them before tonight and don't want to mess anything up us.

Respectfully,
Mike Rufo
LNC At-Large Representative

Mike Rufo

Feb 15, 2024, 3:37:14 PMFeb 15
to bylaws-com...@lp.org
Or am I just supposed to send a list of my rankings and somebody else does the spreadsheet?