PP EMAIL VOTE 9-0-0

Sylvia Arrowwood

Jan 8, 2024, 8:18:05 PMJan 8
to bylaws-committee-2024
No Response from Rufo.  Mike Rufo does not usually post.  Went back
through all email posts in my box and found nothing at all from Rufo.

Secretary LNC

Jan 8, 2024, 8:21:19 PMJan 8
to bylaws-com...@lp.org
Then please give totals without.  Ballots are 7 days.

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

--
Committee members, download the Proposal Form here: https://tinyurl.com/2024Bylaws-SubmissionForm
---