DRAFT Minutes 2-1-24

Sylvia Arrowwood

Feb 10, 2024, 12:25:07 PMFeb 10
to bylaws-committee-2024, Sylvia Arrowwood
Attached are Minutes from 2-1.  Let me know of any corrections
ASAP so can have corrected by Thursday.

Thanks
BL 2-1-24.docx

Rob Latham

Feb 10, 2024, 3:00:06 PMFeb 10
to bylaws-com...@lp.org
Thank you for putting this draft together, Madame Secretary.

Offer these amendments:

Would advise MOULTON handle R as I could be viewed as way too
partisan. Would suggest MOULTON is best member to propose R.

Replace R with RR.

On cut Proposal TT, add a description of what it addressed (e.g., "LNC Confirm Delegate Allocations"). Same with TT and I[ndigo] elsewhere in minutes.

LATHAM: Move to cut red.

Ambiguous. Perhaps add a comma or = sign to clarify that "red" means "cut".

Also correct: SEE BECK: Call for orders of the day.

--
Committee members, download the Proposal Form here: https://tinyurl.com/2024Bylaws-SubmissionForm
---