For those curious about future meeting scheduled

Secretary LNC

Nov 26, 2022, 1:11:26 PM11/26/22
to bylaws-com...@lp.org
This has not been talked about yet, because I feel that is something to be dealt with after the election of Chair and Secretary as they will be the ones handling.  I don't think it would be appropriate for me to start setting things up as interim chair, so if you are wondering why that has not been discussed yet, that is why.  At the timeframes so far discussed for elections:

Dec 3 nominations close (this gives everyone time to get home from holiday trips)
Dec 4-7 - thread opened for nomination speeches
Dec 8-15 - OpaVote ballots out (that time frame can be shortened if everyone votes before deadline)

Then I would expect the committee officers to work with everyone throughout the rest of December on acceptable meeting schedules and meetings to start off fresh and shiney in 2023.  But again what happens after the elections will be directed by who is elected.
In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250