BYLAWS EMAIL BALLOT 20240202-03 REDLINE BALLOTING REWRITE P- RETAIN AND REWRITE PROPOSAL P ELECTRONIC VOTING TO FIT CURRENT STRUCTURE

Secretary LNC

Feb 2, 2024, 3:47:11 PMFeb 2
to bylaws-committee-2024
The Chair is unilaterally sponsoring this ballot.

Move to redline the balloting structure cleanup (I believe that is P) but keep Proposal P1 - Electronic Voting and consider any changes to be made to have it fit into current structure.
In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Secretary LNC

Feb 2, 2024, 3:47:19 PMFeb 2
to bylaws-committee-2024
Yes

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Paul Bracco

Feb 2, 2024, 4:20:47 PMFeb 2
to bylaws-com...@lp.org
YES

Paul Bracco

--
Committee members, download the Proposal Form here: https://tinyurl.com/2024Bylaws-SubmissionForm
---

Frank Martin

Feb 2, 2024, 4:28:48 PMFeb 2
to bylaws-com...@lp.org

Mike Rufo

Feb 2, 2024, 4:29:45 PMFeb 2
to bylaws-com...@lp.org
Yes

Respectfully,
Mike Rufo
LNC At-Large Representative

Chuck Moulton

Feb 2, 2024, 10:20:08 PMFeb 2
to bylaws-com...@lp.org
I vote yes to remove (red) proposal P but keep proposal P1.

In liberty,
Dr. Chuck Moulton

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 2, 2024, at 2:47 PM, Secretary LNC <secr...@lp.org> wrote:

--
Committee members, download the Proposal Form here: https://tinyurl.com/2024Bylaws-SubmissionForm
---

Tom Rowlette

Feb 2, 2024, 11:18:52 PMFeb 2
to Bylaws Committee 2024
(I'm going to wait on voting on this one until the conversation in the other thread about P/P1/R makes it more clear whether P is necessary for P1s implementation)