DRAFT 1 2-23 MINS

Sylvia Arrowwood

Mar 2, 2023, 9:28:54 AM3/2/23
to bylaws-committee-2024
Guests known to be present:
Richard Brown, RP
Dustin Cofell
Nathan Madden
Jessica Tewksbury
Marion Skinner

Please advise if you know of others.  Guests not on
Zoom Recording.  Will fill in when advised.

Thanks to Bracco and Chair for filling in.
2-23-BL.docx

Secretary LNC

Mar 2, 2023, 5:59:18 PM3/2/23
to bylaws-com...@lp.org
I leave it to the committee to decide the form of the minutes.  I suspect there might have been a misunderstanding in what Dr. Moulton wanted - I think he just wanted all motions recorded - not a transcript of all discussion.

Dr. Moulton can you give some input?

Chuck Moulton

Mar 2, 2023, 11:12:32 PM3/2/23
to bylaws-com...@lp.org
Fellow committee members,

Yes, I am very sorry for my miscommunication that seems to have cause the secretary to waste much of her valuable time.  I was not looking for a transcript of discussion.  I was looking for a recording of actions including the text of each amendment rather than just the final proposal as amended.  That would allow this committee, LP members, and future committees to see the sorts of changes in language we considered and accepted or rejected.

Chair Harlos's minutes from LNC meetings have the type of information I was seeking.

In liberty,
Dr. Chuck Moulton

Sent from my iPhone

Paul Bracco

Mar 9, 2023, 9:05:47 PM3/9/23
to bylaws-com...@lp.org
Madam Secretary,

Apologies for not replying sooner. All of the guests listed below match the records that I have, though I also have Stephen Ecker as a guest at our Feb 23 meeting.

Sincerely,
Paul Bracco