Proposal re: platform plank deletion

Secretary LNC

Dec 31, 2022, 11:05:42 PM12/31/22
to bylaws-committee-2024
Please see attached proposal.
In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250
Proposal E - Platform Plank Deletion.docx

Paul Bracco

Jan 1, 2023, 2:30:42 PM1/1/23
to bylaws-com...@lp.org
If it is appropriate to co-sponsor proposals at this time, I would like to co-sponsor this.

Paul Bracco

Jan 1, 2023, 2:45:03 PM1/1/23
to bylaws-com...@lp.org
I'll add your name to it.  I prefer not to, as Chair, being a primary sponsor of items.  In Committees, the Chair is permitted to make motions, debate, etc but I prefer to limit it.  Would you be willing Me. Bracco to take up primary sponsorship of this at the meeting when it's heard?

Paul Bracco

Jan 1, 2023, 3:33:13 PM1/1/23
to bylaws-com...@lp.org
Sure, that is fine with me.