Motion to end removal of proposals

Mike Seebeck

Feb 3, 2024, 3:13:52 PMFeb 3
to bylaws-com...@lp.org
Since email votes are being considered,

I hereby move to end proposals to remove further Bylaws proposals from the report.

I warned this committee months ago that we had too many proposals.  I was ignored, but proven correct sine because the committee has moved to remove a sufficient number.  There is no need to regress further.

It is time to put away the scissors and instead get this report done.

Secretary LNC

Feb 3, 2024, 3:24:50 PMFeb 3
to bylaws-com...@lp.org
If you get a co-sponsor, I'll start the ballot.