And Another Thing!

TRowlette

Aug 23, 2023, 5:43:11 PM8/23/23
to Bylaws Committee 2024
Please see attached proposal.

-Tom Rowlette
And Another Thing (1).docx

TRowlette

Sep 5, 2023, 12:17:47 AM9/5/23
to Bylaws Committee 2024, TRowlette
I'd like people to comment on this so I can see whether or not I want to withdraw it.

If it makes it into the report I think it should be the last item because it's the least important thing.  But regardless of whether or not we want to take convention time on this, should this be in the convention rules?  It does eliminate a pet peeve of mine, and I think it would get nearly universal support if it was proposed to the delegates, but is this just such a minor issue that it shouldn't be in the rules at all?

Sylvia Arrowwood

Sep 5, 2023, 12:43:08 AM9/5/23
to bylaws-committee-2024, TRowlette
'Ditto"!  Agree.  Might be a nice respite without rebuttal.

Oct 4, 2023, 1:21:07 AM10/4/23
to Bylaws Committee 2024, Sylvia Arrowwood, TRowlette
I'm going to withdraw this one.  It's a solves a pet peeve of mine, but it doesn't make it past the importance threshold.