Minutes Reminders

Secretary LNC

Mar 21, 2023, 1:59:05 PM3/21/23
to bylaws-committee-2024
These are the two sets we will be approving.  Please let the Secretary know NOW of any changes so agenda time is not used up on this topic.  We had acknowledged the 2/23 minutes were more detailed due to a misunderstanding but as long as accurate were not asking them to be redone.
In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250
BL3-9.docx
2-23-BL.docx

Paul Bracco

Mar 21, 2023, 7:41:51 PM3/21/23
to bylaws-com...@lp.org
Ms. Arrowwood,

If you would be so kind as to include the following individuals as guests for the February 23 meeting, I would greatly appreciate it. Other than that I do not see a need for any changes.
  • Richard Brown, RP
  • Dustin Coffell
  • Jessica Tewksbury
  • Marrion Skinner