Proposal - Limit Alternate allocation to Delegate allocation

Paul Bracco

May 16, 2023, 7:05:22 PM5/16/23
to Bylaws Committee 2024
Colleagues,

I've attached a proposal that adjusts the allocation of alternates to each affiliate to be equal to that affiliate's delegate allocation.

While I think this is a positive change, I don't think it's a very high priority so when this comes up I would not have an issue if something more pressing was slotted ahead of it.

Sincerely,
Paul Bracco
Proposal - Limit Alternates to Delegate Allocation.docx

Secretary LNC

May 16, 2023, 7:27:26 PM5/16/23
to bylaws-com...@lp.org
Yaaaasssss

--
Committee members, download the Proposal Form here: https://tinyurl.com/2024Bylaws-SubmissionForm
---

Paul Bracco

May 17, 2023, 10:23:05 AM5/17/23
to bylaws-com...@lp.org
Madam Chair,

Given that we have run out of letters, what designation do you plan to assign this proposal?

Sincerely,
Paul Bracco

Secretary LNC

May 17, 2023, 10:24:10 AM5/17/23