Bylaws Mtg Tonight

Sylvia Arrowwood

Feb 1, 2024, 2:52:40 PMFeb 1
to bylaws-committee-2024, Sylvia Arrowwood
Will we be in executive session?  Notice meeting not posted on LP.ORG site
as usual?  If we are planning to engage in strategy, would be best IMO.

Secretary LNC

Feb 1, 2024, 2:57:34 PMFeb 1
to bylaws-com...@lp.org, Sylvia Arrowwood
No executive session.

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

--
Committee members, download the Proposal Form here: https://tinyurl.com/2024Bylaws-SubmissionForm
---

Secretary LNC

Feb 1, 2024, 3:15:55 PMFeb 1
to bylaws-com...@lp.org, Sylvia Arrowwood
Notice was posted on LNC list and this list.  I always try to put on Party website but I have had personal issues this week, and this meeting is planning - it is not really one where public input is going to do much good and it will be available on youtube.  All of our meetings are open but in these planning stages, it is most adminstrative.