Apologies

Mike Rufo

Feb 10, 2023, 9:17:56 AM2/10/23
to bylaws-com...@lp.org
I want to apologize for my absence last night.

Last night I had every intention of being there. I’ve read the discussions and proposals. I’m not big on written discussion because many things get lost in translation when it is text only, admittedly I lack the writing skills to overcome this. I simply prefer to discuss things in person or zoom/phone with verbal discussion.

That being said I had my zoom up and was ready to go, but a small familial matter that required immediate attention emerged and occupied me until 10:45 eastern. I have no issue discussing the matter, but for the sake of brevity, I won’t do it here.

I will 100% be there at the next meeting and will make a better effort to offer opinion between meetings.

The work being done here is phenomenal and the effort being put in deserve a better energy match.

Again I am sorry for letting you down.

Talk to you all soon.

Respectfully
Mike Rufo
--
Respectfully,
Mike Rufo

Secretary LNC

Feb 10, 2023, 9:38:25 AM2/10/23
to bylaws-com...@lp.org
No worries Mr. Rufo.  Dr. Moulton covered your place with excellence.

I do discourage a lot of written discussion - it is good for the intial ball bouncing, but we really learned last night, the flaws and pitfalls get discovered in discussion.  This is one reason why I am the slave-driver here with insisting on meetings every other week for such a long time.  We need to be able to spend a whole meeting parsing out a proposal just to realize we need something completely different.  Our proposals will be the much better for it.

Sylvia Arrowwood

Feb 10, 2023, 9:45:32 AM2/10/23
to bylaws-committee-2024
Understand perfectly.  Life happens.  The entire meetings
are available shortly after they take place on Youtube.  That
makes for a great opportunity to review what took place and
you can hit stop and go back a little if need be which is not
available when live.

Feb 10, 2023, 1:49:38 PM2/10/23
to bylaws-com...@lp.org
I will try to get the video up soon.  I am knee deep in a bear of a report for Colorado atm, and I cursing Word and Bill Gates to any level of hell I can conjure up.  And I can conjure up quite a few.

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250