Apologies- I'm really sick

Secretary LNC

Feb 12, 2024, 7:43:33 PMFeb 12
to bylaws-committee-2024

I promised to take a look at some things and announce ballots.

Mdm secretary can you please post vote totals on expired ballots (7 days is total length) and I will try to look at Mr. Latham's question before the meeting.

I think this is my third flu this year.

Building up healthy immune system for DC.
In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Secretary LNC

Feb 13, 2024, 10:28:08 PMFeb 13
to bylaws-committee-2024
If people are waiting on things from me (I think two ballots are ending today), I am just getting sicker.... my work is allowing me to work from home but after that, it is all I can do.   All due apologies but I haven't been this sick in a long time.  I was getting better than had sharp downturn tonight.  (It's not COVID btw, I know everyone has various feelings on that issue but I do self-test when sick, not for me, but because I am around vulnerable people that I feel an obligation to put on notice if I ever had COVID).  I just think its a really bad flu.

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Secretary LNC

Feb 13, 2024, 10:31:30 PMFeb 13
to bylaws-com...@lp.org
Lol wrong thread, meant to send to LNC